U.S. Politics

maqroll

Lol, Trump video called into the White House press briefing, despite apparently actually being down the hall in the White House. The vile witch Sanders introduced him as a special guest and asked reporters to tune into the screens behind her. Mental.

Every new taleadds to the picture.  This one makes him sound like his staff would be banging their heads on the wall.

...Trump required “some tutoring” with regard to the family name of his Chinese counterpart, which is roughly pronounced “shee”. Not known for his linguistic talents, Trump was instead prone to call the leader of the world’s No 2 economy “Mr X-i”.

To avoid such gaffes during Xi’s visit, “the president was told to think of him as a woman and call him ‘she’,” Wolff claims in Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House...

You can imagine him not knowing how to pronounce it,  faced with the written word, same as we didn't know how Xia would be spoken.  But after face to face instruction?  One short sound?

oh right. I was wondering what his point was about the whole don't read until if you've seen both. I'm being dim, but I can't see what he's trying to say - or is he just highlighting further hilarity?

38 minutes ago, Rodders said:

or is he just highlighting further hilarity?

As we all know, Abramson has the worlds biggest hard-on for Trump. He doesn't seem able to pass up an opportunity to have a pop, even over petty and trivial things. If he just focussed on the bad things rather than the nutty things, I'd probably take him a bit more seriously.

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

I wanted to keep reading to find out what happened when his fake hand fell in the urinal. Did he use his little hand to pick it up?

If this book is actually true and not exaggerated, there are some really worry things in there. Basically confirms Trump is a POS to his wife and kid, he is dumb as rocks, and he has a god complex.

Basically like electing Jeremy clarkson to be the PM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

That is the amendment that ended slavery in the US.

How do I embed a tweet?

I'm not shocked that Trump said that. I'm not sure I believe that he knew that the 13th amendment was the one that ended slavery.

(To embed a link from Twitter you just copy the link from the address bar in your browser.)

• Like 2

Â