Playstation 4

hogso

I bought the official headset...my first one being faulty but once swooped I've been super happy with them. Having the app is a real nice touch with the preset audio settings for some game. They are extremely comfortable & work brilliantly...also they're truley wire free to use. They hold an excellent charge!

The price fluctuates on Amazon but I got them for £58...seen them anywhere between £55-£68 (off Amazon directly no via a seller)

Finally an upside to being single and living alone. Full blast from speakers is the way to go.

On 3/8/2016 at 12:26, troon_villan said:

Yeah I'm not paying anything near that for something that should be free.

Why would a high quality wireless headset be free?

Edited by Davkaus

I bought the official headset on VT recommendation and amazon reviews and they are excellent. Got them when they were £50. They seemed to have increased in price now, but still worth it.

Bring an extra dimension to your gaming.

Finally an upside to being single and living alone. Full blast from speakers is the way to go.

Why would a high quality wireless headset be free?

There was a bit of confusion in my post you have quoted.

Firstly I wasn't talking about the official 50 quid one being free. Obviously that's gonna cost.

I was talking about a basic one coming free with the console. Now, about 5 or 6 hours after I posted that I realised that the ear piece that came free actually had a mic built into it!

On 18/03/2016 at 21:08, hogso said:

Rumours that Sony are producing a Playstation '4.5' with boosted graphics capability, 4k, and enhanced performance for PSVR. Seems legit.

The PS4K would be very interesting more so if Sony didn't make 4K gaming on it mandatory. I personally believe that in this day and age there is a market for a PS4 that can play games and a PS4 that can play the same games just with better visuals. So hopefully if the PS4K is real then Sony are just suggesting what the new horsepower could be used for opening the door for stunning visuals on the platform at 1080p as well. 

Bully and Manhunt have turned up on the European PSN apparently, not looked myself, but read that Bully has a plat. I'd definitely invest if I didn't already have more than enough to get through.

I wonder if the era of digital we may finally get an uncut version of Manhunt 2 on consoles.. I know the PC version bought digitally through the Rockstar store was uncut but didn't get that luxury in the PS2 era.. May check out Manhunt though, loved that game growing up..

20 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Went on the store yesterday and picked up a couple of games from the Easter Sale. Dragon Age: Inquisition (14.99) and Borderlands 2: Handsome Collection. (£19.99)

Should keep me busy for a while.

I bought mad max & assassins creed syndicate (physical copies), haven't played them yet but the handsome collections tempting me at £20, it's been a while since I fired a gun in a game.

• Like 1

Â