Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Another must win game

We have to beat these teams in our relegation mini league

Now now... QPR haven't won a game all season anything less than a draw will be pathetic IMO

i would be happy with a draw although i hope and expect a win from this, i had a bad feeling about the Reading game but we pulled through that, now we just have to go out there and prove we are better than these teams. this could start to change our season completely, back-to-back wins after decent performances against top sides, then heading into a winnable game. could be great. I think the main battle is going to be the mind games, our nerves versus their morale

It'd be great to win because three points would be really useful right now, because I like winning, because it'd shut Harry up, because it'd drag Newcastle and Liverpool and Fulham into a relegation battle and change the table, because it'd fill us with confidence for the Stoke game, because it would pretty much doom QPR and mean there are only two relegation spots available, because it'd mean the papers would have to stop talking about us as if we're fifteen points adrift, because we could start thinking positively about the future and not reading about our crises, because mid-table is better than the foot and mostly because it's just great to win.

It's amazing how much difference there is today between what we're left with after a win and what we're left with after a defeat; we can change things today. I think we will.

Good grief no, Bennett is appauling. One ofthe worst left backs I have ever seen

It's odd how "one of the worst left backs" you've ever seen got called up to the England U21s..

I personally still think he'll be a decent player, but I'm going to give him more than 15 minutes on the pitch before I make my mind up on him.

• Like 3

Need to win this but sadly I can see us losing it. I'd play

Les Sealey

Fernando Nelson - Vaclav Drobny - David Unsworth - Bryan Small

Leonardsen - Kinsella -Djemba Djemba - Boulding

Balaban - Lamptey

I told you Lambert's youth policy wouldn't pay. ;)

Baker ahead of Clark. I think we're all agreed on that.

Vlaar is out though.

My match prediction was based on Vlaar being back in the team so......ah **** it going to stay positive and say we'll pick up one if not all three points. :P

back to back wins would be amazing, if PL can manage to get them playing less nercously than against reading we are more than capable of doing it.

i am personally shitting bricks though so would understand if one or two of them were too ;)