Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

might be positive having herd in you know, could be a 4-1-4-1...

-------------------guzan-------------------

lowton-----clark------baker------lichaj

--------------------herd--------------------

holman--westwood--bannan--gabby

------------------benteke-----------------

that might be pretty usefull to be honest

Yep, people are different. That's a good thing.

It's an interesting line up, I'm not quite sure how it'll work, I guess we'll see - a break for Andi might be a good thing, but it sort of exposes that with Albrighton out of form we don't really have a forward who can play that role down the right hand side.

We're so desperate for a proper wide player!!

I'd disagree to a certain extent - I agree we're desperate for someone who can play the forward role on the right hand side, but I'm not sure that what we need is a proper wide player - a busy forward who can play down the right hand side would fit the bill - a player like Walcott or Oxlade-Chamberlain is for Arsenal (but cheaper obviously). Tom Ince would fit the bill.

How will QPR set up with that team?

Wish we signed diame instead of else Agassi. Beast. Exactly what were missing. I think that's why herd is in.. Adds a bit of steel.

Good to see bent on the bench. Williams kid a winger? Burke deserves a shot ahead of albrighton.

Yep, people are different. That's a good thing.

It's an interesting line up, I'm not quite sure how it'll work, I guess we'll see - a break for Andi might be a good thing, but it sort of exposes that with Albrighton out of form we don't really have a forward who can play that role down the right hand side.

We dont really have any players to play the wide forward roles, Wiemann, Gabby, Allbrighton and Nzogbia are not the ideal players to to this. It's not natural to Gabby or Wiemann and Nzogbia and Allbrighton are utter shit. God knows what has happened to the latter two, they have been massive disappointments. At least Wiemann puts a shift in and gets in decent positions, I would have stuck with him today to be honest and its about time Gabby did something

Isn't Diame one of those proven lazy premiership players on wages he doesn't deserve?

i got told he was shit when i was ranting on here after west ham signed him

i also got told he wasnt good enough for us coz he couldnt even get a game at Wigan in the last half of the season

people who clearly had never actually bothered to watch him play

i think he is absolutely fantastic player and we are crying out for someone like him

anyhoo todays game i think will be a draw 1-1

cant see us winnin

wright phillips playing instead of cisse, no dount they will be atacking down the right ( our left) and see it as the weakness

they have a few dribblers and skill players for today, i would have thought countering it with our own skill player in ireland would have been good as battlers v skill normally results in skill winning

lets keep our fingers crossed no more defenders get injuries, i dont think we have any more?

come on the villa

i got told he was shit when i was ranting on here after west ham signed him

i also got told he wasnt good enough for us coz he couldnt even get a game at Wigan in the last half of the season

people who clearly had never actually bothered to watch him play

i think he is absolutely fantastic player and we are crying out for someone like him

anyhoo todays game i think will be a draw 1-1

cant see us winnin

Lambert didn't sign him so clearly he's a waste of money with the wrong attitude.