Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

A tough away win for me.

We need to be atleast 2-0 up in the first 40 minutes or so to take any buzz or sting they might have in them right out of them and the crowd and then shut up shop in the 2nd half adding a third.

A kick on game for Villa starting the month on a high and climbing up a couple of places and adding more confidence going into the Stoke game.

Would be dissapointed with anything less than a draw. We got stung in the last minute there last season and i felt sick as a parrott leaving the ground hearing then gloating like they won.

Also a win for them give them more confidence to push on in the league, another loss would keep their moral low/

back to normal for this one then after the reading match thread, lawro says we'll lose as do the bookies. an away point would be a good one and a win could see us get up to 14th in the table.

i'll settle for a point though, there'll be a good atmosphere for them with dodgy old 'arry taking the reigns for te first time at home.

-------------- Guzan --------------

Lowton -- Vlaar -- Clark -- Lichaj

--------- KEA ----- Westwood ------

Holman ------ Ireland ------- Gabby

------------- Benteke ---------------

Bench: Guzan, Baker, Bannan, Carruthers, Delph, Wiemann, Bent (yeah right!)

If Bennett's back then I'd play him instead of Lichaj. I think Wiemann has been doing well, but Holman deserves a chance (and Wiemann could do with a rest!)

Bannan is okay, but I'd like to see a CM pairing of Westwood & KEA.

I would definitely take a point here, as we are totally crap at building on victories and I can't remember the last time we won two league matches in a row.

A win would be marvellous and really show we have turned a corner, but typical Villa, we will capitulate and allow the league's worst team to get their first win of the season and have to suffer an incredibly smug Redknobb afterwards.

If Bennett's back then I'd play him instead of Lichaj. I think Wiemann has been doing well, but Holman deserves a chance (and Wiemann could do with a rest!)

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

vlaar late fitness test and no bennett by the look of it.

a little look at qpr's board sees them feeling quite confident about turning us over. depends if we suffer from an attack of the same nerves as in the reading game or not for me. if we play to our potential we should get something out of this game. if we shit it like with reading we will be lucky not to lose.

Good grief no, Bennett is appauling. One ofthe worst left backs I have ever seen