Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

It's odd how "one of the worst left backs" you've ever seen got called up to the England U21s..

I personally still think he'll be a decent player, but I'm going to give him more than 15 minutes on the pitch before I make my mind up on him.

Exactly - North East Young Player of the Year last year. England U18 U19 and U21.....but lets only give him a couple of games, in a struggling team, in the most competitive league in the world, to write him off.

• Like 1

They're in a more of a 'must-win' situation than us.....always difficult to drag your self off the bottom. They will be under huge pressure to win this one and if we score first they'll fold.

Can't call it yet.

This feels like the Swansea game at home last season. Swansea hadn't won an away game all season. QPR still looking for their first win and will be more determined to get it today more than ever.

we must win this one for a few reasons

1 to get the points ( obviously)

and 2 if they win it will be the biggest media spunk fest of all time over redknob

if those 2 reasons dont get the team fired up, nothing will

Its important we dont lose today, a win would get QPR back in the hunt and they have a nice run of games so we could do without them getting any momentum. A win or us would be massive but I have a bad feeling about today.