Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

#AVFC Guzan; Lowton, Clark, Baker, Lichaj, Westwood; Bannan; Herd, Holman, Agbonlahor; Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

Herd starts in midfield ahead of Ireland :huh:

Not sure this a great move by Lambert. I don think Herd will offer much and we may well sruggle in the final third today

Herd starts in midfield ahead of Ireland :huh:

I think its more Holman ahead of Ireland and Herd ahead of Weimann or maybe we've changed the shape - I'm guessing Gabby down he left, Holman down the right and Herd behind Bannan and Westwood. We might see more of Westwood and Bannan in advanced positions today.

Can't quite figure out the formation there - will Herd play on the right with Holman the more advanced of the three central midfielders or will Holman play on the right with Herd deeper and maybe Bannan in front of him and Westwood?

It will end up a 4-5-1 with us being on the back foot going long to Benteke

It comes to something when we're questioning if we can beat bottom of the league :(

Looking at the line up with no Ireland or Wiemann it would appear Lambert has gone to QPR with the intention of not losing.

It comes to something when we're questioning if we can beat bottom of the league :(

The New manager changes things an awfull lot.... and unless you havnt seen the table we are not much better off.

It will be close today!