West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

though replacing him wiht Lukaku is great move

That depends if they have an option to buy IMO.

Doesn't matter. They've a year to scout a replacement and this season is sorted.

IF they have money they would stand a chance. 

However they have been looking for a striker since Lineker left, what chance do they have with only 1 year?

though replacing him wiht Lukaku is great move

That depends if they have an option to buy IMO.
Doesn't matter. They've a year to scout a replacement and this season is sorted.

Not really done the baggies any favours. Either Steve Clark was told heir was no money to spend so haven't looked for a striker to replace him or wasn't prepared enough to search for one whilst they had lukaku.

The player we signed yesterday was a player that Lambert has been looking at for a few months.

What is the average age of the West brom team now?? I would imagine it's quite high.

Last year it was 28 point something. Maybe 29 now?

probably more. Anelka, Lugano, Camp and Sessognon arent on right side of 28

What is the average age of the West brom team now?? I would imagine it's quite high.

Last year it was 28 point something. Maybe 29 now?

probably more. Anelka, Lugano, Camp and Sessognon arent on right side of 28

I think the league average is around 26 or 27.

Will be interesting to see how they manage to fit Sinclair, Vydra, Anelka, Long, Anichebe and Sessegnon in. All decent enough players to varying degrees but still can't see any one of them scoring more than 10 league goals this season

Sessegnon is an attacking midfielder who had an initial good spell up front for Sunderland before opposition sides figured him out. Since then he's been distinctly average and I don't expect that to change at West Brom.

Sessegnon is an attacking midfielder who had an initial good spell up front for Sunderland before opposition sides figured him out. Since then he's been distinctly average and I don't expect that to change at West Brom.

Agreed, reminds me very much of a poor mans Nzogbia (so not saying much)

Gotta say that kid Saido Berahino looks good !! hat trick on his debut in league cup and scored on his debut for England U21's.. Deffo one to watch out for!! Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid for him :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saido_Berahino

Very early to judge. They may need to throw him in there sooner rather than later as they've not scored in the league.

Gotta say that kid Saido Berahino looks good !! hat trick on his debut in league cup and scored on his debut for England U21's.. Deffo one to watch out for!! Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid for him :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saido_Berahino

No doubt Woy will call him up based on him scoring a hat trick in a league cup game against a league 2 side.

Apparently Clarke has 2 games to save his job. Hopefully they get a coupe of points from them so he's stays in the job for longer!

their is only one man to replace him to help complete his mission of destroying midlands football

• Like 3

Always said about Clarke, judge him when he has a rocky patch and see if he can come out the other side. Now I think theirs next to no chance that would give him 12million and say you've got two games, however I'd put a marker on the Villa game, lose that he's in trouble.

I'm on holiday with 2 baggies fans for the game. For the first time in a few seasons I'm looking forward to it more than them!

Â