West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

He cost 6 **** million ????????????

That was the first thing I thought too. I'll never understand why managers buy players from other clubs when every man and his dog can see they are not good enough.Itsa carbon copy of the David N'Gog to Bolton transfer a few years ago. How'd that work out?

The start they've had to their season and the players they've brought in (and failed to bring in) suggest to me they could genuinely struggle in the league this season. Do our fans bring yoyos to the away fixture every year?

Every premier league fan overrates Lukaku except Baggies fans I think.

He will be great, but he really isn't now. Just looking at the raw goal total last year he was, but if you lookcloser yyou can deconstruct it a bit. ...

I don't know. I don't think he was "under-rated" by Tesco-baggies fans. His loss from WBA has been seen as a catastrophe that couldn't be halted.

"Raw goals" = also know as "goals."

Sure, Lukaku plays in a context. But what player doesn't? He's going to do well against teams with older, more fatigue-prone defenses. 

Long will be fuming, thats an awful way to treat a player. He was one of main erasons Lukaku got all them goals last season as his workrate had tired the defence by time Lukaku came on

I know. It's really sad. Absolute pest to defenses.

It was amusing how stupid Sky looked by saying Lukaku was on his way to the training ground, then Belgian Journo's tweeted no he isn't he's in Belgium haha. Anyway from Lukaku "I decided that Everton was the best choice. A more prominent club than WBA where I had a good time." Ouch!

• Like 1

It was amusing how stupid Sky looked by saying Lukaku was on his way to the training ground, then Belgian Journo's tweeted no he isn't he's in Belgium haha.

Would almost strengthen the conspiracy that they were completely making it up so that people would back the 'wrong horse' on SkyBet...

It was amusing how stupid Sky looked by saying Lukaku was on his way to the training ground, then Belgian Journo's tweeted no he isn't he's in Belgium haha.

Would almost strengthen the conspiracy that they were completely making it up so that people would back the 'wrong horse' on SkyBet...

Possible but it was amusing seeing the reactions of WBA fans, I cannot believe we got less money for Darren Bent than Victor Anichebe. Shocked.

Possible but it was amusing seeing the reactions of WBA fans, I cannot believe we got less money for Darren Bent than Victor Anichebe. Shocked.

Bents wages will have been a huge factor plus our desire to get rid.

Anichebe on the other hand whilst distinctly average, is cheap wages wise and Everton didn't particularly want to get rid of him

though replacing him wiht Lukaku is great move

That depends if they have an option to buy IMO.

Doesn't matter. They've a year to scout a replacement and this season is sorted.

Â