West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

This phrase "impossible dream". I've heard it a fair bit, had some thoughts about it, but never quite worked out what it would be.

Turns out it's using borrowed players to beat a notoriously out-of-form Manchester United team by one goal before the ink dries on the contract of the man who replaced a manager who's been there since before those borrowed players were born.

Party time.

That made me lol. Have a like.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-west-brom-striker-saido-berahino-attracting-interest-from-arsenal-manager-arsene-wenger-8874635.html

Clarke is hopeful that Berahino will sign a new contract with the club, which will be a significant increase on his current £850-a-week basic salary, although West Brom are looking to tie-up the deal sooner rather than later with his current contract set to expire in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't particularly feel sorry for them after the way Olsson carried on at Villa Park a few years ago to win a penalty and have Chris Herd sent off.

It does piss me off though to see the extent to which Mourinho is getting an armchair ride from the refs.

Â