West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I don't rate them at all and this win isn't going to change that.  :)

It's like our win at Chelsea under the previous manager. They played Manyoo at a good time.

Not too many sides will win at Old Trafford this season.

I don't rate them at all and this win isn't going to change that.  :)

It's like our win at Chelsea under the previous manager. They played Manyoo at a good time.

Not too many sides will win at Old Trafford this season.

Look at West Brom's results this season. Let's not get carried away.

I know he wouldnt have fitted in with our current transfer philosophy but kinda wished we'd gone after Sessegnon, behind our front 3 he would have been absolutely deadly.

He is pretty much the same as Nzog, will have a few good games and then be atrocious after that.

Last time they won there before yesterday was December 30th 1978, they won 5-3!

Since then they had been to Old Trafford fifteen times (fourteen in the league, once in the cup) without winning, four draws and eleven defeats if you are wondering.  They didn't play at Old Trafford between 85/86 and 2002/03 though. 

I'm old enough to remember that game. That was a very good west brom side. With Robson, Cunningham, Regis and bomber brown.

And of course, it wasn't long before Big Ron and Brian Robson headed to Old Trafford permanently

My mind still boggles how close Ron Atkinson is to that game in terms of lineage, he left that West Brom team to take the Manchester United job and was replaced by Fergie. 

Man Ure fans are now realising how ordinary their team are and unless they replace several ageing players they will struggle to finish in the top 4. Yesterday was a good result for the Boggies but without a doubt it is currently a good time to play Man Ure.   

We'll still finish several places about the Boggies come May.

They didn't just win at Old Trafford, they outplayed Man Utd and created lots of chances.

Amalfitano looks a great signing, Sessegnon will do well for them and they have Berahino coming through.

Amalfitano is on loan, maybe opened up some other managers eyes.

Berahinos contract runs out at the end of this season and is apparently only on £850 a week. A lot of Albion's solutions are short term.

Amalfitano looks a good player not just the goal but their form has picked up since he joined, think Sessegnon who I dont rate as highly will have enough fire from his Sunderland rejection to play ok for a few months plus with their solid defence should be enough to keep them above water

i want albion to continue to do how they are as it adds fire to our bellies to do well so we can reclaim title of kins og the midlands after last season

i dont albion so much, they are not as bad as the turd clubs like blose, wolves and coventry

They didn't just win at Old Trafford, they outplayed Man Utd and created lots of chances.

Amalfitano looks a great signing, Sessegnon will do well for them and they have Berahino coming through.

Berahinos contract runs out at the end of this season and is apparently only on £850 a week. A lot of Albion's solutions are short term.

Lukaku worked for them last season and seems like these might as well. But problem with short term options is what if they don't? If they were to go down and lose key players for nothing that'd put them in a right shit situation.

Lukaku worked for them last season and seems like these might as well. But problem with short term options is what if they don't? If they were to go down and lose key players for nothing that'd put them in a right shit situation.

Don't really like the loan system at all. I don't think Premier League clubs should be able to loan players between each other either.

• Like 1

Don't really like the loan system at all. I don't think Premier League clubs should be able to loan players between each other either.

Agreed, players should have to drop down a league to get regular football. Playing in the prem where they could help out their parent club just doesn't seem right.

Still think they will struggle this season. A win against a Sunderland side who were at odds with their manager and against a United team that severely under performed doesn't change my thinking.

Agreed, players should have to drop down a league to get regular football. Playing in the prem where they could help out their parent club just doesn't seem right.

I agree too. The whole loan system needs an overhaul.

Â