West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Well he didn't ref us last season and hasn't reffed us this season. That's as far as the Premier League website goes. I'm sure some digging elsewhere could go back further.

According to sky sports, a altercation in the tunnel at SB resulted in Jose calling olson a micky mouse player and baggies a micky mouse club.

Whatever you think about those comments the special one is getting under my skin this year.

It was a bad decision but they are being ridiculous if they actually think his Villa orientation had any bearing on the situation.  They're not the first team to get screwed over at the bridge this season you know.

• 2 weeks later...

watching them, again i think their strength is in mulumbu and yacob, both very good players, surprised both are still there, especially mulumbu, didnt understand long to hull at the time and i still dont, replaced lukaku with 2 attackers that don't score, think the defence is a good unit rather than good players

didnt get wrapped up in the match thread nonsense about them outspending us or being better all over the pitch than us, they're a well oiled machine but its safe to say they peaked last season

Well we're now level on points, almost level on GD, 2-2 at VP last season, 2-2 at the Hawthorns tonight. We are essentially level with them in many ways.

From my point of view they have a more settled organised squad because their players have been there longer due to them doing what we're currently doing, but earlier therefore have a head start on us. The reason we're currently on par with them is down to Lambert, because we're certainly not outspending them.

Where we go from here is down to Lerner. Does he allow the club to start spending again? Or are we now stuck at the level of WBA?

Well we're now level on points, almost level on GD, 2-2 at VP last season, 2-2 at the Hawthorns tonight. We are essentially level with them in many ways.

From my point of view they have a more settled organised squad because their players have been there longer due to them doing what we're currently doing, but earlier therefore have a head start on us. The reason we're currently on par with them is down to Lambert, because we're certainly not outspending them.

Where we go from here is down to Lerner. Does he allow the club to start spending again? Or are we now stuck at the level of WBA?

Yeah, us West Brom and Swansea all seem to be on a par at the moment. Some good results and some frustrating games, a sprinkling of good players and a number of mediocre squad fillers. All are typical mid table sides.

i think we've got more potential to push on whereas baggies are already punching above their weight (with the chairman saying as much)

we just have to hope that we either get the investment from randy or at least the benteke cash to spend on the team and that 2/3 of the ones we already have live up to their potential and finally find some consistency 

Â