West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Yes I think thats the case. Remember Leeds a few years ago, I think they loaned about 10 players during one season (they were crap and went down though).

West Brom will be sorted with this move. Transfer coup of the summer!

Possibly getting in Lukaku, Sessegnon and Anichebe and selling Long, haven't got a clue who the winger Amalfitano is though. Good day for them so far. Would have an attack of Anelka, Lukaku, Sessegnon and Vydra.

I bet defenders are going to ha e sleepless nights tonight at the prospect of facing those strikers, or not.

Possibly getting in Lukaku, Sessegnon and Anichebe and selling Long, haven't got a clue who the winger Amalfitano is though. Good day for them so far. Would have an attack of Anelka, Lukaku, Sessegnon and Vydra.

I bet defenders are going to ha e sleepless nights tonight at the prospect of facing those strikers, or not.

Sessegnon was pretty poor for Sunderland for most of last season apart from a couple of wonder goals. Don't rate Anchiebe and hopefully when we play them Clark won't be at CB. Lukaku would be good for them though.

Sessegnon was pretty poor for Sunderland for most of last season apart from a couple of wonder goals. Don't rate Anchiebe and hopefully when we play them Clark won't be at CB. Lukaku would be good for them though.

I was joking, sessegnon is awful like you say he had a couple of decent games.

Sessegnon was pretty poor for Sunderland for most of last season apart from a couple of wonder goals. Don't rate Anchiebe and hopefully when we play them Clark won't be at CB. Lukaku would be good for them though.

Think Sessegnon is a quality player, but would probably make up for losing Long (likely) to Hull. I just don't want to see Lukaku again.

Chelsea loaning lukaku makes no sense. It would leave them with Torres, ba and etto. You need 4 strikers. Unless I'm forgetting someone?

Mourinho will feel he can beat most prem clubs playing how he did at Old Trafford, with Schurrle up there with the three playmakers behind.

I don't think those options will get them anywhere near winning the champions league though.

Â