West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

9 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

Did any one notice some of the advertising? "The Lord is my shepherd" Really? 

I don't think it was referring to Big Sam?

"Boing Boing" stuck out to me. They really are small time aren't they? They had the balls to claim to be the biggest team in the Midlands because they finished above us a couple of times :lol: 

I wouldn't be too surprised if Allardyce kept them up, whatever people say about him can't deny that at his previous clubs he's got results, even at Everton he took them from near the bottom of the table to eighth in the league. Think Burnley will eventually climb up the table a but, if that happens they're going to have to hope they can stay in touch with Fulham and Brighton.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, useless said:

I wouldn't be too surprised if Allardyce kept them up, whatever people say about him can't deny that at his previous clubs he's got results, even at Everton he took them from near the bottom of the table to eighth in the league. Think Burnley will eventually climb up the table a but, if that happens they're going to have to hope they can stay in touch with Fulham and Brighton.

Sam will get them organised but they lack quality around the pitch. He will need an incredible January transfer window 

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

cannot believe that they would flip Bilic for this dinosaur, embarrassing, absolute bellends.

The commentators said before today Albion had won 4 out of the last 24 matches. As a promoted side that is woeful form finishing last season with. You can see why he went 

• Thanks 1

Living in the Black Country I know a lot more fans of these than Blues. All absolutely hate us and have no clue on Football. Seen at least 4 tonight saying it shouldn’t have been a red, Hause’s was worse and that we only won because Jack dived for a pen. Deluded!

• Haha 1

I can't see what Allardyce can do with them. This is a REALLY bad Baggies side. The period late on where they went for it for about 10 minutes and had a couple of breaks you could see they had no idea what to do. 

I can't see them spending much in Jan and he will need to bring in a few players to get his type of game going.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

I can't see what Allardyce can do with them. This is a REALLY bad Baggies side. The period late on where they went for it for about 10 minutes and had a couple of breaks you could see they had no idea what to do. 

I can't see them spending much in Jan and he will need to bring in a few players to get his type of game going.

Well, he has precisely a 100% worse record after one game at Albion than he had with England so the only way is up. 

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Living in the Black Country I know a lot more fans of these than Blues. All absolutely hate us and have no clue on Football. Seen at least 4 tonight saying it shouldn’t have been a red, Hause’s was worse and that we only won because Jack dived for a pen. Deluded!

From the get go to the sending off, you could tell that Big Sam had told them to take Jack out the game by any means necessary. Hope he takes them down with Leeds and Arsenal, I'd be dancing like a juiced up cricket.

• Haha 1

Â