The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Obviously not happen with the lack of funds given on deadline day.

No chance of a backhander, no chance of a brown envelope, no chance of one of his new recruits paying way over the odds for some of his property, no chance of signing the same old players he usually does, from the same old agents he is on 'friendly terms' with, no chance of some deposits into an offshore back account.

How is a man supposed to work like this?

I don't blame him for walking.

Poor @arry

Obviously not happen with the lack of funds given on deadline day.

No chance of a backhander, no chance of a brown envelope, no chance of one of his new recruits paying way over the odds for some of his property, no chance of signing the same old players he usually does, from the same old agents he is on 'friendly terms' with, no chance of some deposits into an offshore back account.

How is a man supposed to work like this?

I don't blame him for walking.

Poor @arry

I think most of what you say is 100% correct!

Does anyone really buy this "knee injury" bollocks? He says he knew weeks ago he needed another op on his knee so why not resign step down then.

I believe that he has a knee injury and I believe that it requires surgery.

But I don't for one second believe that the sugrery has to happen so urgently that he absolutely has to quit right now, the day after the transfer window shuts.

If they were sitting in 4th or 5th place do you think he'd be quitting?

Would he ****.

Coward.

• Like 2

Whats all this bitterness towards him. He's a 67 year old man and if he felt the time was right to resign and give somebody else a chance then so be it. The difference betwen the heart surgery and the knee surgery is that he's going to be need cutches for quite a well afterwards. So how can he do his job properly if hes immobile. Whether he could have delayed the op, who knows how bad his knee is. 

Whats all this bitterness towards him. He's a 67 year old man and if he felt the time was right to resign and give somebody else a chance then so be it. The difference betwen the heart surgery and the knee surgery is that he's going to be need cutches for quite a well afterwards. So how can he do his job properly if hes immobile. Whether he could have delayed the op, who knows how bad his knee is. 

Coincidence that the exact moment he HAD to quit was the day after the transfer window closed?

Do you think if they were sitting in 4th he'd have quit?

He was talking about this surgery before the playoffs last season. Some would say as a ready made excuse to quit if they didn't get promoted. Why didn't he quit in the summer if he needed surgery to give a new manager a better chance?

Or why not on January 1st so a new manager could have a transfer window to play with?

How can he do his job properly? By all accounts Harry spends more or less zero time out on the training ground, so I doubt it would effect his job that much.

The bitterness towards him comes from him being a terrible human being.

To leave now is **** cowardly. They're going down under him and he knows it.

Edited by Stevo985

I think theres a difference between calling somebody a shit footballer to a coward though. Whether the knee is just an excuse or not doesn't make him a coward. He's past the age of retirement so maybe he just doesn't need the stress of it all at this stage of his life. His health maybe more important. If you were talking about a man 20 year younger then maybe its fair to call him a coward but not a 67 year old man who's been in management since he's retired from playing

Edited by PaulC

Â