Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I'm not sure whether the second penalty was quite such an injustice. I'd like to see it again, but I'd probably be wanting a penalty for us if things were the other way round. Still, the first penalty absolutely killed off any hopes we had, and unsurprisingly we looked mentally beaten after it was scored. I don't like giving officials stick but that was a truly awful decision. **** incompetent clown.

**** sake Guzan

Shouldn't be getting beat at his near post

I can't find it in me to criticise the players for anything that happens at this stage. Their heads are gone, Guzan included. If it was me I would have struggled to stop myself from walking off the pitch after that first peno decision.

Any positives to be taken from this game now require a bullet or a car accident. It's difficult really to rate our performance, we were okay in the first half, but this half hasn't really been a game of football since the linesman changed it. I think we did okay while it was a game and I think we're progressing, it's now about how long it takes these players to get over the way this second half has played out. As a manager, how do you persuade them that there's any point in working their socks off?

We were always going to lose this game, at least we have shown glimpses of scoring in the first half.

I can't find it in me to criticise the players for anything that happens at this stage. Their heads are gone, Guzan included. If it was me I would have struggled to stop myself from walking off the pitch after that first peno decision.

Yeah true