Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

1 very soft penalty decision you mean

The other one was never a penalty in a million **** years

Ok, maybe one, but what can we do about that? Simply out of our control if we commit no foul and the ball didn't hit his hand and a penalty is given.

The game was lost after the first penalty I'm afraid. And I can't blame them that much - it's was a total **** joke - it was going to be hard enough 1-0 down but when the officials are against you as well - what can you do ? There was no infringement at all for that first penalty - nothing to debate , because nothing happened.

Well, at least I think R.Bear has found his answer. Here I am, one of the people who said we should take positives from the United game. I absolutely stand by what I said, and I'm certain that I'm not the only one. Some of us can actually see the positives, just because you'd rather be a glum, criticising bastard - along with a handful of others - doesn't mean that those of us who believe in what we are doing have somehow gone into hiding.

Yep 9 points from 12 games is a joke

it's all about context isnt it. 9 points from 12 games for a team playing under their 6th manager since 2012 that's heavily comprised of young players. doesn't look pretty, but the context of the thing is that for the first time in a long time we're actually playing football, looking dangerous and have some semblance of a gameplan. things are coming together, have some **** patience for christ sake

Well, at least we can take some positives from this game, much like the united game.

I for one am proud that we can get consistently battered every weekend, and still not quite be in the bottom 3. The futures bright.

• Like 1