Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

What is that ?? some kind of sick joke ? worst decsisions i have ver seen.

When Dowd sent off Herd last season was an absolute shocker and the worst I've seen, but if the radio reports are right, I might have a new number 1 after I watch MotD tonight!

This is beyond a joke..how on earth can he give a penlty when it didnt even touched his arm ???? useless **** rocket polisher..there is no point in playing against the top teams..it's not allowed to win against them anyway..iam struggling to breathe right now and think i will have to go out for a walk.

The foul was the push on Weimann - that wasn't given, but as part of that his arm came within a couple of inches of the ball and as every schoolboy knows, the overseas TV deal is worth £5b and we want to make sure that the clubs at the top are easily recognisable as successful brands - which means thats a clear handball, a penalty, several million pounds worth of good marketing and time to get the cigars out at SKY HQ.

Or, the linesman is merely so shortsighted that he should have a dog with him.

When Dowd sent off Herd last season was an absolute shocker and the worst I've seen, but if the radio reports are right, I might have a new number 1 after I watch MotD tonight!

Take it from me, the reports are 100% correct, it was a disgusting decision by an incompetent gob shite.

Sigh.

I'm sure West Brom will finish in the top four and you'll come back and tell us all so. :rolleyes:

The point is that it should be the other way around. Lerner and Faulkner have **** up big style and we have gone significantly backwards while noddy teams like Albion have moved forward.