Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We are playing away to the Champions, what did you expect???

Most teams lose at the Ethiad, its just 1 game, there are plenty to go.

Everyone Calm down.

While I agree and didn't expect anything but a hammering in this game, Man City really haven't been that good this season.

Under 10's let their heads drop not highly paid professional footballers. To give up after a poor decision is nothing short of a disgrace so don't let anyone make pathetic excuses about match fixing and bent officials

Saved me the bother.

Mmm, yea things do look pretty good right now. Check out this signs.

we were competing well with the champions on their patch up until 2 shambolic calls saw the players completely lose the heads. there's not much you can do to legislate for that. last week we were excellent against united for an hour, then their experience got the better of us. how long has it been since we were consistently putting in decent performances against teams like that? have we gotten any points? no, but the performance are improving all the time. performances win you games and the results will come if we can keep playing the way we have been

• Like 1

Oh come on I mean did we realistically expect a result from this fixture ffs?

We gave a good account of ourselves until 1-0 down. I feel we might have only been beat by 1-0 until the linesman changed the game for us and the rest is inevitable.

**** it it's done now. Let's concentrate on Arsenal and pick ourselves up for that game.