January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Been told to expect 1 or 2 players in.  No idea who or if they are permanent.  Although happy I cant help feel that we have missed the boat as our 3 winnable games have been and gone.  Also we would be in the league cup final if we had signed players. 

Been told to expect 1 or 2 players in.  No idea who or if they are permanent.  Although happy I cant help feel that we have missed the boat as our 3 winnable games have been and gone.  Also we would be in the league cup final if we had signed players. 

Thanks for the info mate! it's a bit of hope at least

The most sickening thing of all is that ALL of the teams round us are throwing money around. Reading looking at 6.5 million for ince, Southampton can spend god knows how much and we're just sitting on our hands. So frustrating know there's absolutely nothing we can do as fans.

Isn't your contact Dale Stephens? Or do you know others?

VillaCas

I can't understand how they are being so stupid at board level, I just can't get my head around it. I don't even know what I want you to say to this but...it's just ridiculous, are they not seeing what teams around us are doing?

Has he not watched us lose to wigan, southampton, Bradford, Millwall and last night....I mean FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually he (Randy) probably hasn't watched us.

Since when is a GP the equivalent to a bpl football manager? as i said before, you can express you're opinion, but that doesn't mean you're correct. You have **** all proof to back you up. 

Pretty much 99% of this forum is made up of opinion with no proof.

You seem to struggle with this concept.

I look forward to seeing plenty of evidence contained in all of your future posts.

VillaCas

I can't understand how they are being so stupid at board level, I just can't get my head around it. I don't even know what I want you to say to this but...it's just ridiculous, are they not seeing what teams around us are doing?

Has he not watched us lose to wigan, southampton, Bradford, Millwall and last night....I mean FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's mind-boggling. I watched Sissoko last night and thought what a difference a player like that would make to our team - it would mean that Lambert would not have to try and shore up the defence with this ill-fated 3 CB tactic. We would have a decent holding player (Sissoko actually appeared to play more advanced than that for Newcastle but whatever) giving cover and allow a solid base on which to build

I don't hear a lot but what I'm hearing is still not at all positive. Maybe if Bent goes we could do something? I know Lambert is still asking for funds but even if we do sign a Trotter or a Stephens I think it is too little

I still think it's not over - I'll get crucified for this but I think we are only one slice of luck away from turning things round - If Zog shot had gone in last night or we had taken one of the second half chances I think we could have gone on

I can't even see the business sense from Lerner - £10m now could save £100-£150m in the future

Proud History, Dim Chairman

If they want Bent i'd ask for Huth and N'Zonzi plush cash.

However if Faulkner is involved in the negotiations we'll probably get a combination of Delap, Whitehead, Jerome and Owen.

Delap and Whitehead would sadly walk into our midfield.