January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

QPR agree a deal for Chris Samba, activating his release clause. That's another player we could really do with in our team. A leader, a beast from set pieces, defending and attacking. Absolutely massive!

Holy ****. They will definitely stay up now. Cracking player. 

Holy ****. They will definitely stay up now. Cracking player. 

Course they will because they relise you need to **** buy quality players if you want to be in this league.

**** board are a disgrace ..hope they enjoy being in charge of a Prem League club that will soon end.

Ok and you can let me know how things are going in primary school  :)

It's great thanks.

We're allowed to actually share our opinion on things without having to have done the job first. Radical way of thinking I know.

Like someone else asked which you ignored, are people able to say Shipman was a bad doctor? Of Huntley was not a great school caretaker? According to your amazing thinking no one could comment on these things.

Keep it up though, excellent contributions so far.

Nelsen and Ferdinand out- Samba in, QPR sure works fast

If this goes throu QPR will have 2 brazilians and 2 players named Samba in their squad...

Edited by sne

Loads of money going on Bent to Stoke.  Need to be done soon give us a chance to get someone in to replace him.

We don't need to replace him. What we need to do is take the money from his sale and put it into defense and midfield. We haven't needed Bent for a long time and we were stronger yesterday when he went off, his time at this club is over. 

• Like 1

It's great thanks.

We're allowed to actually share our opinion on things without having to have done the job first. Radical way of thinking I know.

Like someone else asked which you ignored, are people able to say Shipman was a bad doctor? Of Huntley was not a great school caretaker? According to your amazing thinking no one could comment on these things.

Keep it up though, excellent contributions so far.

Since when is a GP the equivalent to a bpl football manager? as i said before, you can express you're opinion, but that doesn't mean you're correct. You have **** all proof to back you up. 

I've seen a suggestion put forward from a pundit I won't name as it would cloud people's judgement, but how about Jamie Carragher on a deal until the end of the season? Better version of Dunne imo who we won't be seeing any time soon (apparently a setback with his injury comeback). Carragher and Vlaar at centre half could get us organised for this final period of the season.

I've seen a suggestion put forward from a pundit I won't name as it would cloud people's judgement, but how about Jamie Carragher on a deal until the end of the season? Better version of Dunne imo who we won't be seeing any time soon (apparently a setback with his injury comeback). Carragher and Vlaar at centre half could get us organised for this final period of the season.

Lack of pace with that pairing scares me.

Lack of pace with that pairing scares me.

Could be an issue. The majority of goals we've conceded lately though have been from corners or crosses into the box.

We also lack leaders on the pitch and Carragher is certainly a leader, marshalled Liverpool's defence for years.

Carragher on loan and a good quality DM would give us a fighting chance, only got 36 hours to do it.

I'd take Carragher on loan and a DM. 

If we could get Carragher and a DM that would at least give us a fighting chance. It offers options in the event of injuries and/or suspensions. As i mentioned before Vlaar and Carragher lack pace so we'd need cover in front of them.

No thanks to Palacios.... been terrible ever since his brother got killed, just hasnt been the same player. We've already got one mentally unstable character in Ireland, we don't need another. 

Edited by PieFacE