January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

The mentions of NRC coming back are that of total desperation. 

What makes anyone think he would be up for it more this time round than what he was last time round?

If we are a laughing stock at the minute then this is just showing the world we are totally **** and need to resort to signings ex players who can't find a club elsewhere!

I would rather give up altogether than take this step.

I think we will spend the whole amount of what Lambert has, on a DM. Its not ideal, but at least with Dunne returning, it gives him the option to concentrate his efforts there.

Fingers crossed!

Spend the whole amount of what Lambert has?  Well going by what were led to believe about the finances then it looks like it might be NRC returning on a free after all!    :o

....where did I put that rope

The mentions of NRC coming back are that of total desperation. 

What makes anyone think he would be up for it more this time round than what he was last time round?

If we are a laughing stock at the minute then this is just showing the world we are totally **** and need to resort to signings ex players who can't find a club elsewhere!

I would rather give up altogether than take this step.

Have you checked out our League Position.   If you are not desperate at this stage then youve lost the plot.     Leeds  Mark II.   Would you prefer that over pride ?

whatever the negative outlook, the fact that we were in for the player shows we have money available. I wouldn't have wanted us to go near £75k pw (not that I think it was that figure actually)

I think Ashley is banking on him having a good end of season and flogging him.

They are either playing a very good game of we are skint or we are financially screwed.

To think that Hutton and Warnock are leaving, which potentially frees up 60k of wages, but we're still short of being able to do any business is just mind boggling.

They are either playing a very good game of we are skint or we are financially screwed.

To think that Hutton and Warnock are leaving, which potentially frees up 60k of wages, but we're still short of being able to do any business is just mind boggling.

Cant see us free up that much wages, Hutton we will deffo pay a big part of his wages and Warnock we will surely have to pay off. Maybe we could free up 20k?

Have we signed anyone yet? I only ask because I'm back down sowf in Landen again soon and just noticed that there are only 2 days left of the transfer window after today.

The internet and the home of Sky Sports are all in london mate - you'll be fine.

Cant see us free up that much wages, Hutton we will deffo pay a big part of his wages and Warnock we will surely have to pay off. Maybe we could free up 20k?

Well warnock is going on a permanet - so thats his 40k a week for a start. Hutton is on 30k, so say they pick up half thats 55k. ??

I'd have NRC ,he was part of MF that kept us up under Houllier.Is he the most talented player around hell not but he 

is a strong character and we need that right now.Also this would be his last chance to get a prem league deal so he 

would be very motivated.