January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Have i missed something ? Like we have two days left after we've prepared for tonights game.

And both hutton and warnock are on they're way out ?

Shouldnt we be keeping everyone and anyone as it literally cant get much worse than it already is if we're not prepared to buy ?

Have you been away?

Shouldn't we be keeping everyone????????????

There's no point us all posting this insightful stuff if you're not going to keep up!

Humour, we must keep our sense of humour as it is the only thing that will keep us Villa fans together as it does not look like we will anybody even a new tea lady!!!!!!!!!!

We've got a perfectly good tea lady but Lambert refuses to use her in her correct role - he's got her coaching the defence for set pieces at the moment

(if you can't beat 'em......)

I actually quite like the scandalous rumours- at least it adds a bit of excitement...the present lack of transfer rumours is as depressing as our goal difference/ league position/ odds of getting relegated...

• Like 1

As I've said all along, there is some money to spend.

Whether that translates into getting players in, I dont know. But dont rule it out.

I still expect some last minute shopping, personally.

Anyone discounting NRC because he was released by Ipswich are forgetting WHY he was released...he wanted a longer contract, Ipswich could only commit to 6 months, which is probably to do with wages...we would need him for 6 months and then exten in needed.

Look at where we are, not where we were!

Lee Hendrie lads, Tamworth would take 5k for him!!  Match fit an ready to go

probably still better than the dross we have in the middle of the park at the moment which is quite alarming

• Like 1