January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

A Villa source tells me you're full of rubbish JulieB. Attention seeking woman. Our clubs a joke right now and you are reveling in nonsense like this, spreading more discontent.

Just go away.

I dont think there's any need to speak to anyone like that.

Julie is posting transfer gossip in a transfer thread! fancy that??

If you dont like it then take some of your own advice.

Can someone please link me, or explain to me in a little detail what this whole Darren Bent / Poision / Matt Law thing is all about ? I am genuinely interested but I really dont want to sift through pages of pages of ITK arguments.

Which by the way, I dont see harm in posting ITK rumours. I hate the use of the term "ITK" but a rumour is a rumour and its interesting non the less. I keep seeing people say take ITK with a pinch of salt..... so why isnt anybody ! :P

Can someone please link me, or explain to me in a little detail what this whole Darren Bent / Poision / Matt Law thing is all about ? I am genuinely interested but I really dont want to sift through pages of pages of ITK arguments.

Which by the way, I dont see harm in posting ITK rumours. I hate the use of the term "ITK" but a rumour is a rumour and its interesting non the less. I keep seeing people say take ITK with a pinch of salt..... so why isnt anybody ! :P

Julie has it in her head that DB leaked info to matt law re wages and relegation clauses although she has no proof to back this up.

I am all for ITK but not when someone claims to be some sort of authority and goes off on deluded rambles with their twitter BS.

OK

Bent was selected to play on saturday - thus making him cup tied for any new club this season.

An Article appeared in the press revealing that six villa players do not have relegation causes in there contracts.

Some people are saying that it is therefore blatantly obvious that the source of the story was Darren Bent.

As flimsy as it comes to be honest.

Ok, after reading a little bit of the last few pages I kind of understand. Id rather not speculate about things like that, because there is no point, no proof and at the end of the day unless the club comes out and says anything we will never find out!

The direct quote in that article could of been made up by a toddler, If indeed it is true that Relegation clauses werent included, especially in Bents contract then thats shocking. But there is zero point in discussing it!

Now back to unlikely, dreamland transfer rumours please.

If he is Villa Source or his agents then I don't think he will ever play in an Aston Villa shirt again.

& quite rightly...I thought it should mean something.- it appears for what ever reason Villa Source works

at AVFC and thinks it's badly run.

Loan him out - No sell on clause to Sunderland at 50 appearances

No pay off of £3M+bonuses X 3 until 2015 quoted in paper is at least £9Million

If Darren Bent is Villa Source then I'm dam sure Randy Lerner & Paul Lambert would want him anywhere near the club.

Loan deal anywhere makes alot of sense if he is Villa Source surely?

I also would not want anyone who is unhappy in the dressing room in a relegation battle - we need a united team with a fighting spirit

particularly before I bring in more signings

Perhaps this is why Dale Stephens has been at Charlton's Training ground and not BMH?

Explains alot to me!

Ok, after reading a little bit of the last few pages I kind of understand. Id rather not speculate about things like that, because there is no point, no proof and at the end of the day unless the club comes out and says anything we will never find out!

The direct quote in that article could of been made up by a toddler, If indeed it is true that Relegation clauses werent included, especially in Bents contract then thats shocking. But there is zero point in discussing it!

Now back to unlikely, dreamland transfer rumours please.

Theres no need for a relegation clause in Bents contract. If we are relegated he will leave.

Chill out guys, at least Julie is giving us some gossip to debate. If you dont agree with her comments then ignore them or simply state that you cant see it being true. There is no need to launch a full scale attack and question her sanity. I applaud her for standing her ground and standing up for herself when clearly outnumbered.

I dont know if what she is saying is based on truth, fact, guesses or her own imagination but it gives us speculation to discuss while the sky sports feed is quiet regarding the villa.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we are within our rights to point out wrong information once it has been proved either way. Until then, you dont know for a fact that what she is saying isnt true so you are potentially in the wrong just as much as she is.

Peace!

In the meantime, i'd like to say well done to the people that made the game because the noise was awesome throughout the match. We have to keep behind the team and manager as we are the only stable thing left at the villa right now and they need us. If we turn on them, they will sink without a trace.

UTV

• Like 1

Chill out guys, at least Julie is giving us some gossip to debate. If you dont agree with her comments then ignore them or simply state that you cant see it being true. There is no need to launch a full scale attack and question her sanity. I applaud her for standing her ground and standing up for herself when clearly outnumbered.

I dont know if what she is saying is based on truth, fact, guesses or her own imagination but it gives us speculation to discuss while the sky sports feed is quiet regarding the villa.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we are within our rights to point out wrong information once it has been proved either way. Until then, you dont know for a fact that what she is saying isnt true so you are potentially in the wrong just as much as she is.

Peace!

In the meantime, i'd like to say well done to the people that made the game because the noise was awesome throughout the match. We have to keep behind the team and manager as we are the only stable thing left at the villa right now and they need us. If we turn on them, they will sink without a trace.

UTV

Theres no need for a relegation clause in Bents contract. If we are relegated he will leave.

Very true. Although it is still not great practice from the money at Villa.

Im all for Julies gossip I just dont see the relevance of it to this transfer window. Debating that crap is pointless.

:)

If he is Villa Source or his agents then I don't think he will ever play in an Aston Villa shirt again.

& quite rightly...I thought it should mean something.- it appears for what ever reason Villa Source works

If Darren Bent is Villa Source then I'm dam sure Randy Lerner & Paul Lambert would want him anywhere near the club.

I also would not want anyone who is unhappy in the dressing room in a relegation battle - we need a united team with a fighting spirit

Perhaps this is why Dale Stephens has been at Charlton's Training ground and not BMH?

Explains alot to me!

I reckon Lambert and Lerner wouldn't be slightest bit interested in this story. Without quotes its meaningless. If we are relegated we miss out of bucket loads of TV cash - that's the major concern.

All of our better players will sold - Bentekke, Bent etc.

For some reason you are over egging this story - the article is a few days old now - and has been forgotten by almost everyone - do you have some reason for wanting it to stay alive ?

On a wider point - young footballers, some millionaires aren't going to be easy to manage - they won't all get along, its been like for ages -certain players won't like each other, it goes with the territory - its not news or a secret.

Explains alot to me!

Oh it's IF now then?

And as for the rest of your post....

34c3eeb2ded576d520b1cfc3b31f0981.jpg