January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

But then arguing with JulieB & calling her a attention seeking whore seems more important to some than a tight, united, happy dressing room

in a relegation battle.

We are the 5th highest spending club in the PL. We've had 3 managers and we're gash One of the managers had a heart attack.

Something was wrong with that football club perhaps now it's been sorted.

UTV The Future is bright!!

But then arguing with JulieB & calling her a attention seeking whore seems more important to some than a tight, united, happy dressing room

in a relegation battle.

We are the 5th highest spending club in the PL. We've had 3 managers and we're gash One of the managers had a heart attack.

You've really lost me now

Thats just a random set of statements - are we to try and guess the connection ?

There was an interesting article in the Evening Stabdard last night. It was basically saying how because most of the La Liga clubs are financially ****, there's plenty of bargains to be had if you're a Premier League team - the La Liga teams can't turn down decent offers, and they can't compete on wages. Clubs like Betis and Levante, who are having decent seasons, have got quality players on less than 10K p/w.

Players mentioned as examples of potential, low cost bargains were Vico (Cordoba), Baptistao (Vallecano), Canas (Betis) and Kondobia (Sevilla).

There was an interesting article in the Evening Stabdard last night. It was basically saying how because most of the La Liga clubs are financially ****, there's plenty of bargains to be had if you're a Premier League team - the La Liga teams can't turn down decent offers, and they can't compete on wages. Clubs like Betis and Levante, who are having decent seasons, have got quality players on less than 10K p/w.

Players mentioned as examples of potential, low cost bargains were Vico (Cordoba), Baptistao (Vallecano), Canas (Betis) and Kondobia (Sevilla).

Indeed, Baptistao is showing his quality for Rayo, there's Bent Exteberria from Betis, he is an amazing Cm playmaker... is akin to Xavi (not as good obviously) also he can take an amazing Freekick!!

You've really lost me now

Thats just a random set of statements - are we to try and guess the connection ?

In a nutshell...

Bent is the disruptive influence in the dressing room and responsible for our problems but now he has left.... Apparently!

Players mentioned as examples of potential, low cost bargains were Vico (Cordoba), Baptistao (Vallecano), Canas (Betis) and Kondobia (Sevilla). we should deffo go for "Iborra" his a good CDM, his 6ft3 (TANK) only 24 and his a spaniard. we all know spaniards can pass the ball.

Indeed, Baptistao is showing his quality for Rayo, there's Bent Exteberria from Betis, he is an amazing Cm playmaker... is akin to Xavi (not as good obviously) also he can take an amazing Freekick!!

Baptistao is available for just over £2M apparently!! There was rumours of Canas going to Swansea for 750K :(

in a relegation battle.

I don't know how you can say it was Darren Bent that even leaked that shit. You're not even speculating it "might" be him. How can you do that without any hard facts? Guess work?

**** hell...

So, someone using the name "Villa Source" has said a few things and certain people have taken this as 100% truth as well as claiming Darren Bent may be behind it? It actually annoys me how people who believe stuff like this can be so **** stupid!

This is NOT the old tv show Dream Team! This is real life. Anyone used to watch Dream Team? Remember when Danny Sullivan wanted to "hurt" Harchester United and he was posting inside information on a messageboard like this, using the name Dragon Slayer?

Julie B, nothing personal but you're a grown woman and you should be ashamed of yourself for a lot of what you have posted on here today! A journalist and/or "source" say something and you wholeheartedly believe them! Then when you get questioned about it you continue to post more rubbish, based on what you have read or been told on Twitter! I feel sorry for people like you, I really do!

• Like 2

In terms of a midfielder and possibly a striker, Spain would be an ideal place to go for bargains. That Aspas fellow from Celta Vigo has a really low release clause and would be amazing. Baptistao as well, but have seen him linked to other larger clubs. I'd love Canas as well.

This thread has gone to shit. We probably shouldn't have a transfer thread because people just go **** mental. I can't believe how much crap I have had to read today just to find something interesting. People need to grow up. Social media is taking over your lives. Take a step away.

How about we just let what is going to happen at Villa, happen. Let's have a few surprises! Then discuss it.

we only need another striker id bent does leave, which i hope he doesnt

for this window id say we need a CB, LB and DM

for the summer id say we need another CB, AM and striker (if bent is sold)

Villa_Source chats absolute bollocks, he had about 2 followers the day before the transfer window opened. Some people seem to believe anything they read on Twitter. A lot of these ITK's that people believe end up coming out and saying they are wind up merchants.

On the other hand those quotes from Countinho's agent about us sound promising. If we signed him, don't think the guy by himself would be the answer to our midfield problems, we'd still need a reasonably experienced leader or destroyer in there.