January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I thought you had to earn the right to wear the Aston Villa Football Shirt?

Those two WAGFB are just taking the pee & mouthiing off to the press - it's disgusting IMHO - They aren't worthy of the shirt.

I'm sure in private Lambert, the club & the players who DO want to earn the right to wear the shirt agree!

And someone posts ........I don't blame Darren Bent for being pissed off?!!! Well then why doesn't he submit a transfer request then?

Flip we thought Dunne, Collins & Warnock were the trouble - but they look meek & mild compared to these two!!

I'm sorry. But I just don't believe any of that. If there were players talking to the press surely it would be Warnock & Hutton. But who gives a toss about the Mirror or what they say anyway? This is a transfer speculation thread, take it to the conspiracy forum.

Edited by PieFacE

Dale Stephens is imminent too he's up in B'ham but it's not being announced until the other areas are filled because I think possibly they'll be fan backlash

So he is holed up somewhere in Birmingham wanting to sign on the dotted line. We have however chosen not to sign him , not to have him training/preparing for a game in 3 days time as we are worried about fan reaction. Is he going to holed up somewhere in Brum until these other players are signed? I hope he is being fed and watered.

• Like 2

Any player that doesn't want to play for Aston Villa FC should submit a transfer request & I'm sure a deal could be done.

So if there are unhappy players at the club why are they or Doris the Tea Lady blagging off to the press.

It's just disgusting IMHO - It's about time a club stood up to behaviour ilike this - £9M pay off - I wouldn't give him the bus fare to New St Station

He scored a goal on Saturday - wow...Zog literally put the ball & his feet!

I'm sorry. But I just don't believe any of that. If there were players talking to the press surely it would be Warnock & Hutton. But who gives a toss about the Mirror or what they say anyway? This is a transfer speculation thread, take it to the conspiracy forum.

lol so Warnock & Hutton have initmate details of DBs salary....honestly you couldn't make it up??!!!

Smell the roses lads!!

Julie, I'm not having a go here or anything but you really don't do yourself any favours with some of the stuff that you post on here! I'm not talking about your own opinions, I'm talking about stuff that you have "heard" from a journalist via the ever reliable Twitter! 99% of football related stories on Twitter are complete and utter rubbish. Rumours made up by people to make others think that they are being fed inside information. So because a journalist is saying things it means it is FACT? No! It just means that a journalist is trying to do his job. Don't believe everything you read, people! I'm sure you had this problem in the summer too, which is why you stopped posting. Again, I'm not having a go. I'm just saying!

lol so Warnock & Hutton have initmate details of DBs salary....honestly you couldn't make it up??!!!

Smell the roses lads!!

And actually the journos confirmed who are the ones involved because I was discussing those individuals if you check my timeline - Warnock & Hutton weren't mentioned

I wonder how Zog feels being named in that article as well? He looked up for it last two games!!

Maybe he didn't but his lack of effort was there for all to see - Stephen Ireland was so bad he was booed off.

He put in plenty of effort vs Ipswich and scored. He had one great chance and missed it. To call him evil and that he is deliberatly missing goals is one of the most ridicolous thing's I've heard. He's been known to miss sitters in the past.

Smell the roses lads!!

Or a journo just bullshitted you and is guessing to make it seem like he knows more than he does? Jesus christ.

So now we have

Bent crying to a journalist - because he was selected for an FA Cup game

Dale Stephens - not being unveiled, until we have some other players signed through fear of backlash

- I feel like I am living in some sureal world. Personally I don't think DB was the source for the story - and Stephens hasn't been annouced because the deal isn't complete yet. I am sure within minutes of being completed it will be announced - whether he is our first signing of the window or not.

Smell the roses lads!!

The other day you were slating Matt Law's article to the point where he asked you to stop tweeting him. You were tweeting things like "Oh dear can't be positive can we" when all you have done is bang on about this article for days now. You said it yourself "it's not a surprise" why the uproar about it then?

Dale Stephens is imminent too he's up in B'ham but it's not being announced until the other areas are filled because I think possibly they'll be fan backlash

Not another a championship player - is that where we're heading?? He IS a really top lad - ask his team mates & he's had to wait 6 months for this transfer - not

said a word to anyone - not moaned or blagged off to the papers not like cough cough...Doris the Tea Lady. His teammates think it's great he's made the leap up

& say he's "6ft 1 Like Barry Bannan but better"- yes please. Can imagine he'll be up for playing for us. He is considered the best passer of the ball at the Addicks

since Danny Murphy - so I'm quite excited about our attack minded options.

Come on Julie, that is clutching at straws.

Club delaying announcing Stephens deal because they fear the backlash? I think almost anykind of transfer now would bring opposite reaction from fans.

I didnt' say that was the reason did I - I said perhaps??!!!! He's in Brum I can assure you so why hasn't it been announced. it will be so let's just wait & see!

It's harldy a conspiricy theory about SI - whose performance at Villa Park against Wigan was so bad Lambert took him off - he was literally booed off the pitch that

day I was there!

Then we have a ridiculous artice sniping at the club mentioning DBs slary of £65K +bonuses??

Oh ok then ........Doris the tea lady has run out of bourbons & gone moaning to the press about how badly the club is run??!!

lol honestly you couldn't make this up??!!! ...........time for JulieBTwitchCroaft methinks

So we have players contracts

Villa have found a player they believe will improive the squad but are not unveiling him because of the backlash from the fans??? I've heard it all now.

Why haven't they then....He is in Brum honestly & he will be unveiled.