January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Haha

Like having a username deletion bet?

Yeah top class debating there.

So hypocritical

Haha

So you in or not? All it shows is I have conviction, what do you have? Besides another whinge-filled tirade against whichever player/manager/coach/secretary/ballboy has upset you recently, I mean.

So during the houllier season relegation wasn't a worry?

We went into the 37th game and still hadn't secured guaranteed premiership status for the following season.

I can't imagine many villa fans who went to games that year thinking it was a successful year.

Haha

It's the kind of thing kids say to each other in the playground. Can't argue the point anymore so offer some ridiculous bet.

And for the record I've never claimed we will definitely go down so nothing about proving my conviction.

It's not childish, it's seeing how sure people are that we'll go down - being surer of something than somebody is not a competition, nor is it to be prized, which is why I'm offering it to the 'we'll definitely get relegated' lot.

It's not childish, it's seeing how sure people are that we'll go down - being surer of something than somebody is not a competition, nor is it to be prized, which is why I'm offering it to the 'we'll definitely get relegated' lot.

And if we do get relegated are you then going to offer the same bet for coming back up again? I haven't seen BJ10 state anywhere that we are going to be relegated. Like myself he is stating it is a possibility especially when we're in the bottom three and anyone who states to the contrary is in complete and utter denial.

Regardless of finishing 9th is anyone really going to try and argue that relegation was never a worry or concern that year?

3 in a row now, thank god we managed to get in an owner to bring such success.

Why are you dismissing facts to suit your own argument?? yes we flirted with relegation - but we finished the season nowhere near it. It doesn't matter how we got there, in that season we finished in the top half of the table in 9th. So no it isn't 3 in a row, it just isn't.

We only finished 9th due to playing teams with injuries in our run in.

That is not quite correct.

Liverpool team:

Reina

Flanagan - Carra - Skrtel - Aurelio

Cole - Lucas - Mereiles - Spearing - Kuyt

Suarez

Only Gerrard missing among the best team

Arsenal:

Sczezny

Sagna - Vermalen - Squiliaci - Gibbs

Arshavin - Song - Ramsey - Wilshere - Walcott

Van Persie

Nasri, Fabregas and Clichy were missing, but the team was a very good Arsenal team.

Why are you dismissing facts to suit your own argument?? yes we flirted with relegation - but we finished the season nowhere near it. It doesn't matter how we got there, in that season we finished in the top half of the table in 9th. So no it isn't 3 in a row, it just isn't.

Dismissing facts?

Finishing 9th does not mean that relegation was not an issue that year. I'd love to see how you can argue that when like I said we went into the 37th game still not guaranteed safe. Please, put down the lerner USA flag and tell me how that means relegation wasn't an issue or a worry?

If we win or lose there's always something wrong with the same compadres!

My money would also be on that if we were 12th in the league right now there would still be a problem! - {Proberly something along the lines of ''we should be in the top 6'' ''We need candle face as manager'' "we should have signed Berbatov, Dempsey and Messi in the summer and we didn't''} none the less Lambert would still be called to be sacked for some moronic reason!