Media and punditry

BOF

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I had Robbie Earl post game who imo is too good to be on yank tv

Believe me … that’s setting the bar pretty low.  😉 Yank tv is too good to be on yank tv. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Said we were the only team who played this afternoon who looked like a top 4 team 

Agree he's really good, and also that he's always really nice about us. Wonder if those things are in any way connected in my mind? :detect:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Said we were the only team who played this afternoon who looked like a top 4 team 

He also wore a Villa tie 😝

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Agree he's really good, and also that he's always really nice about us. Wonder if those things are in any way connected in my mind? :detect:

The 2 Robbies I think it's tge show are very fair and complimentary to us. They also called out Gerrard for being the clearing in the woods he is when our "manager"😝

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

I know we do this every week but how, just how, is the Utd - Fulham game first on MoTD. An average game other than the last 20 minutes between the teams in 6th and 13th respectively. Literally the only “justification” is that it’s Utd

2 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

I know we do this every week but how, just how, is the Utd - Fulham game first on MoTD. An average game other than the last 20 minutes between the teams in 6th and 13th respectively. Literally the only “justification” is that it’s Utd

What was the running order?

Called Manure as the 1st game 😂

6 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

The only justification is that it's utd losing at home to a mid table team which I think was Fulham first ever win there meaning that utd will really struggle to get CL and ETH should be bulleted by the new ownership and management restructure 

It's the biggest story of the day 

They dont always do the schedule based on the football, it's like the news, they'll do the biggest headline first 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JPJCB said:

Given there’s far more interest in Man Utd than there is in probably any other club then it’s completely valid. It was a good game with a last minute winner to cause an upset

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

MOTD went out of their way to defend Maguire and how it wasn’t a red 

I don't think they went 'out of their way', it was a talking point from the game. Should it have been red? Arguably, but I don't think it's obvious. So it's reasonable for people to have different opinions.

49 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

MOTD went out of their way to defend Maguire and how it wasn’t a red 

What do you expect, Southgate 1st choice CB. Plays for Manure. There was a red in another game for something similar was there not? 

Daniel Sturridge is comedically, horrifically poor as a pundit. It's like he's won a competition.

How do these utterly talentless, mouth breathing, meat puppets keep getting paid gigs to spew their flavour of "insight" on national television.

Shit it!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JPJCB said:

Shock result.

Wasn't a TV game either.

Maguire has been getting away with fouling players consistently for all the games I have seen manure in this season,  I'm amazed he's got away with it tbh. Problem for England is he won't get that leniency in internationals, he will be booked in the first 5 minutes, same as in Europe for manure.

17 minutes ago, tinker said:

Maguire has been getting away with fouling players consistently for all the games I have seen manure in this season,  I'm amazed he's got away with it tbh. Problem for England is he won't get that leniency in internationals, he will be booked in the first 5 minutes, same as in Europe for manure.

For that reason alone he shouldn't be anywhere near the England side, he is a liability. Yet Southgate loves a bit of skiing with old Slabhead and Hendo.

Jamie Carragher having a swipe at Chelsea for spending money, like the bloke who scored their winning goal, wasn't a then record for a defender, £75m purchase. 

I did chuckle at Neville, calling Chelsea, "Blue billion pound bottle jobs" mind. 

Ian Wright on motd, kept saying "we" when talking about Arsenal, no attempt at being a neutral. How's the cycle going to broken if only the players from certain clubs get to guest on it? 

Â