Media and punditry

BOF

22 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Another round and another prediction of a crap result for us by that arse lawrenson. Just hilarious at this point

He seriously hasn't predicted us to draw or even lose?!

I know it's not impossible it could happen given Sheffield United beat Man. United a few weeks back but get the feeling if Spurs or Everton were playing Sheffield it would be 2 or 3 nil away win. I assume he predicted that for Liverpool and it panned out that way.

Would love to know how many times he's actually predicted us to win this season, we're probably 50 points off Liverpool in his own table!

44 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He seriously hasn't predicted us to draw or even lose?!

I know it's not impossible it could happen given Sheffield United beat Man. United a few weeks back but get the feeling if Spurs or Everton were playing Sheffield it would be 2 or 3 nil away win. I assume he predicted that for Liverpool and it panned out that way.

Would love to know how many times he's actually predicted us to win this season, we're probably 50 points off Liverpool in his own table!

Yeah he's predicted a 1-1. We are just outside relegation on his table. Leeds are 5th

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jono62 said:

He has West Brom as only having 3 points 😂

I can imagine doing something like this:

'Villa have had an excellent where they have won 3 and drawn 3 in their last 6. They are playing Berwick who are bottom of Scottish league 2, conceded the most goals and low on confidence, but I think they will pull an upset and beat Villa because I can't bring myself to predict them to win as I'm miserable about Liverpool who will win every game.'

So he still hasn't predicted them to win a game yet? :crylaugh:

In what is probably the most bizarre and wlldest conspiracyvtheory by a pundit in a while. Michael Owen thinks Mane is no longer going down in the box because he doesnt want Salah scoring penalties 😂😂

I know anybody can have a YouTube channel but just found this video from random YouTubers but this is actually much better than any punditry than you get from clowns like Souness, Savage, Neville or Redknapp. Sky be better hiring these guys

The Kick Offs alright but it turns into a shouting match sometimes and can become almost unlistenable.

Plus, you'll never see any coverage of a team outside the top 6.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I know anybody can have a YouTube channel but just found this video from random YouTubers but this is actually much better than any punditry than you get from clowns like Souness, Savage, Neville or Redknapp. Sky be better hiring these guys

Anyone - the guy on the left is one of the most famous British youtubers 😂 Not mocking you, I wish I didn’t know who it was, but 14 year olds idolise him.

Â