Media and punditry

BOF

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

HE was ranting today that Spurs should hire a British manager and downplayed De Zerbi achievements at Brighton so far

Putting the de zerbi stuff aside for a minute, that's the frustrating thing about our media in general

Someone makes a stupid audience baiting comment like "spurs should hire a British manager'

No one ever stops for a second and dares to ask the follow up question" which one?"

There's such a reluctance to press and force these clowns to back their bullshit up

33 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He talked a lot of waffle a lot of the time but I actually think that's a loss really. Genuinely won't be the same without him.

Probably be replaced by chunks state of sky atm.

I thought he was there purely to push social media numbers when they get a soundbite by the miserable prick being miserable for the sake of it

I can see football nearing some sort of turning point with regards to mental health and fans not actually enjoying it but it being a vent and it making people irrationally angry and depressed, losing the likes of Souness is a start

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Putting the de zerbi stuff aside for a minute, that's the frustrating thing about our media in general

Someone makes a stupid audience baiting comment like "spurs should hire a British manager'

No one ever stops for a second and dares to ask the follow up question" which one?"

There's such a reluctance to press and force these clowns to back their bullshit up

Except Howe who wont drop to Spurs, is no other British manager in the top half unless include Mason 😂

12 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Very odd comments from Ferdinand towards the Don. 

Aston Villa, know your place?

If Bruno was at Arsenal they’d have a statue outside of him?

You should sit down Ferdicunt, you’re obviously brain damaged.

• Like 1

Rio Ferdinand is just a more high profile version of Gabby in the media. Absolute mouthpiece with no idea what he is saying

But he does know a good manager when he sees one 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoshVilla said:

Very odd comments from Ferdinand towards the Don. 

Just reminding myself about all the allegations and bad things or controversies Rio Ferdinand has 'allegedly' being involved in...nasty f***** it would seem.

How the hell is he employed by anyone with an ounce of moral fibre? Ah, it's SKY of course.

59 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Just reminding myself about all the allegations and bad things or controversies Rio Ferdinand has 'allegedly' being involved in...nasty f***** it would seem.

How the hell is he employed by anyone with an ounce of moral fibre? Ah, it's SKY of course.

I dont think ive seen him on Sky. Only BT

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The media have been pressing for Harry to make a return. TalkSport were pushing hard for this I know. 

2 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Complete idiot 

Maybe he should have sat down instead of cheating on his poorly wife or sat down a took the drug test.  Zero patience with the bloke the amount of scummy ex pro and current pros associated with scum 6 clubs that get a free pass is ridiculous.

• Like 3

One thing that is almost certain from Unai's next press conference is he'll get asked about Ferdinand's comments.  And Unai, as always will deflect the question away (or speak with respect about Ferdinand as a player) with absolute class, humility and dignity.  Because that's the GENTLEMAN that Unai is, unlike Ferdinand. 

• Like 2

Â