Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

Played 6 games and I'm 5th in the league now, could be worse but I'm still pissed off

I find occasions like that to be the only acceptable time to save before a game an reload if you don't get the same result. FM11 was terrible for crashing when I first got it, it would happen every couple of games.

I was tempted to do that to be honest but I have stuck with it and now the league looks like this

1ST - STOCKPORT - P 12 - W 9 - D - 1 - L - 2 PTS - 28

2ND - MANSFIELD - P 12 - W 8 - D - 3 - L - 1 PTS 27

still in with a shout...COME ON YOU STAGS, lets just hope I dont get them cheating bastards liverpool in the cup

Started a game as villa, 7th in the league at Xmas then had the Xmas from hell, well done fm for being so realistic. In the space of 3 weeks I lost:

6-1 to man city

5-0 to arsenal

7-1 to Chelsea

Decided to do my favourite thing and go on a career moving jobs after I've felt I've done enough at a club.

Started as rangers that should get my rep up lol

this is how the league is looking at the moment, being in third place is pretty good after the way it shafted me at the start of the season, the only problem with the lower leagues is the ridiculous amount of games you have to play in a season, 40+ games is a **** chore to get through

33vdbaf.jpg

Not played since 11 and I got this last week. Started with Leeds and I feel like the match engine is a bit shit on this one, scored 3 from 50+ yards this season, and had times when my entire backline chases one player to the corner flag for it to get crossed in and they score. Never feels fluid either, and the whole interface seems like a step backwards from the past games.

Had some absolutely ridiculous defeats too, 6-0 down to Huddersfield in 35 minutes :lol: still, top of the league at the end of January, can't complain

My midfield stalwart Niall Lowe is due to retire this year :(

Signed from Watford for £1.7m he has appeared in 686 games, providing 235 assists and has picked up 13 League Titles, 9 European Cups and 6 FA cups.

Bus journeys will never feel the same again.

The jump in quality between the Championship and the Prem :(

I do have Rivaldo though, he'll be 42 this season and it takes him two weeks to recover between games but, Rivaldo

Im managing Barca, not much of a challenge you would normally say.

However I have made a transfer profit every season.

Messi, Puyol, Valdes, Pique, Alba, Pedro, Busquets, Alves, Fabregas, Thiago, Mascherno, Villa ect were all sold.

In the 4 1/2 years ive spent at Barca I have a positive transfer net spend of £143 million.

Ive won 4 la liga titles, 4 champions league titles, 5 Spanish cups, European Super Cup 4 times and Club world championship 4 times.

241 games without a loss in all competitions.

First 11:

Courtios

Montoya

Bartra

Prpic

Muniesa

Benitez

Campana

Delofeu

Iniesta

Coch

Blanc

Villa are the verge of getting relegated and I plan to resign from Barca at the end of the season and take over from Owen Coyle (Shudder)

Not bad eh?????

Oh and Messi went to Man city for £45 million

Back to back promotions with Brentford!

Went up via the playoffs, scored a 94th minute winner to get to the final and then beat Millwall there.

The bad news: £150k p/w and £11m to spend. Lowest budget I've ever had in the Prem.

Started playing this again after a long break, mainly because the match engine was getting patched every other week. Waiting for the updates to calm down. Made a new tactic and started a new game with Villa. First season looking abit too easy.

e1du6u.jpg

Looks like the match engine is still broke. My defender turned around to pass the ball back to the keeper, but didn't kick it and just stood there and let the striker take it from him. 1 v 1 and they score.

Edited by Daniel

Looks like the match engine is still broke. My defender turned around to pass the ball back to the keeper, but didn't kick it and just stood there and let the striker take it from him. 1 v 1 and they score.

Happens to me a fair amount, because my laptop is a bit shit I make an effort to save before most games. I'll admit to restarting a few when the match engine goes crazy and I lose/draw because of it.

1-0 up against Stoke, shot from 40 yards floats towards goal, my keeper catches it, walks forwards, drops it and they score. No.

was it james collins?

Â