Ashley Westwood

Nabby

99% pass accuracy?! **** hell

Edit:

Just checked who scored, they have him down at 97% PA, and Sylla at 95% PA.

Westwood's average PA for the season is now 85.5%, which is bloody good compared to his idol Michael Carrick at 87.8%.

Edited by samjp26

Future Captain for me - a tremendous prospect who's adapted well in his first season in the top flight. Gels the midfield well and always wanting the ball.

Hopefully he'll remain under the radar of the bigger clubs for some time.

I still think he needs the right player next to him. Hopefully Delph or Sylla can be that player or in the summer we buy someone.

Because him and bannan next to each other are extremely weak when it comes to defending and winning the ball.

We can't afford to have two deep lying midfield players that just bounce off or are easily shrugged off by the opposition.

Edited by Big_John_10
  • Like 1

Delph--Sylla--Westwood 

I think in our current formation we need a real attacking player behind Benteke.

I think that midfield would be more solid but I'd worry about creating chances and helping the front three.

Play Delph in a more advanced role, thats where he played at Leeds.. I think with Delph's energy he can really drive the team forward and get the ball to Weimann/Benteke/Gabby 

According to a Crewe fan I know he's supposed to be a good right back too  :D

He's a good player, a raw talent and I'm pleased we have him in our team.

I like the combination of N'Zogbia/Bannan playing in front of two of Westwood/Delph/Sylla/El Ahmadi.

I think, with our current squad, that's a good midfield idea.

****. he was flagged on Soccer Saturday yesterday. It seems we are not the only ones aware of his talent. If he keeps this up I could see him in England squad by 2014

And we know what happens when Villa players play for England...

If he keeps this up I could see him in England squad by 2014

Welcome Ashley, I predict you will be playing for England within 2 Years.. 

He definitely has the potential to play for England, just needs to keep this up this form.

Edited by AVFCforever1991