Ashley Westwood

Nabby

That pass completion stat is amazing considering he was playing a mixture of long and short passes and trying to get the ball out wide or forward.

A superb performance from him.

And who signed him for peanuts?

That pass completion stat is amazing considering he was playing a mixture of long and short passes and trying to get the ball out wide or forward.

Paul Lambert.

What's your point?

I have said it countless times but this guy is a proper footballer . He makes it look really easy when in fact it rarely is . He won't get you off your seat but he will be a really solid and reliable player for us.

Paul Lambert.

What's your point?

I think it's fairly obvious what his point is.

Benteke, Westwood and Lowton are worth every penny of the £20m or so he's spent on transfers. Vlaar ain't too shabby either.

Lamberts record in the market, so far, isn't bad at all.

• Like 3

He might not get many direct assists himself but he seems to have a keen eye for a key pass that enables other players to set up a shot at goal.

He's got the 3rd highest assists in our team.

Only Benteke and N'Zogbia have more (they've both got one more than him).

Paul Lambert.

What's your point?

Benteke, Westwood and Lowton are worth every penny of the £20m or so he's spent on transfers. Vlaar ain't too shabby either.

Benteke and Westwood look good signings.

He's created one of the worst defences in the league, the fact they were cheap isn't an excuse.

The rest don't really contribute anything.

I don't think that's a great show so far.

Paul Lambert.

What's your point?

He's created one of the worst defences in the league, the fact they were cheap isn't an excuse.

Here are my marks out of ten for Lambert's signings:

Guzan 10

Benteke 10

Westwood 9

Lowton 8

Vlaar 7

Sylla 7

Bowery 6

KEA 5

Bennett 5

In other words he is very astute in the transfer market.  Even Bowery, KEA and Bennett have all shown that they have the potential to do better.

If you pay attention to him for our first goal, he is actually a very impressive little player. First he picked out Bannan with a floating ball when he was under pressure where any of our other midfielders would've passed it back. Then when he got it back from Bannan, his ball to Lowton caught QPR by surprise. He's concise and what I love about it is he is never afraid to pass forward. Most of our memorable goals this season started from him moving the ball forward quickly.

People talk about Bentekke leaving, I personally think we could have more bother keeping hold of him. Not just because of his performances/stats/ability but also because of his English nationality. Not even mentioning its harder to get a top quality player in his position/job than it is to get a top class sticker.

Paul Lambert.

What's your point?

Here are my marks out of ten for Lambert's signings:

Guzan 10

Benteke 10

Westwood 9

Lowton 8

Vlaar 7

Sylla 7

Bowery 6

KEA 5

Bennett 5

In other words he is very astute in the transfer market.  Even Bowery, KEA and Bennett have all shown that they have the potential to do better.

Not sure what your scores prove.

We have one of the worst defences in the league and you're giving the rb and cb an 8 and 7 out of 10?

Westwood reminds me a lot of Barry, as in get the ball out of midfield to the wings accurately and quickly

This is why I was amazed at his passing completion percentage for the last game.

It's ridiculous when you think of some of the balls he was attempting.