Joe Bennett

Si.

He has good feet this boy.

Infuriates me at times like at Old Trafford

but something just tells me he will come good..... don't ask me why, because i could swing for him at times.... but something just nags at me to leave him alone.

considering how much fans dislike his play, he still keeps coming, he has something, might be a good footballer, but needs to toughen up.

something tells me he needs time.

I think he'll always look a little hapless against better wingers but he should be good going forward like Lowton.

That might just be the kind of Lambert team we have to live with

• Like 1

agree with most of the recent posts. has gone up in my estimation of late, and last night showed me that we could have a good player here if he plays with a bit of confidence... was glad to see that confidence did not mean thinking he was brazilian and trying to beat people that he never should even attempt...

great game last night...

Needs more confidence, has quality on the ball but looks shaky.

Don't fancy him to stop anyone one on one without going to ground. Needs to work on his basic defending.

He was good last night, some nice looking balls into the box, but needs to work on standing wingers up.

Fair play to Bennett. He played much better last night. I was worried about Johnson before the game but Joe handled him with ease.

He did give Johnson a little too much space on his wing, but otherwise had a very good game.

Was sat about 6 rows back into the Holte last night, and the abuse that some of our players have to endure from their own fans is shocking.

Meh, Fantastic game last night and he should be brought into midfield... even though he's delivery is awful

??? it really isnt - he can whip a great ball in as good as anyone else in the squad.

I hold my hands up to thinknig he was a bad buy and just not good enough - but he has really turned it around over the last seven games and I've been impressed. Had Johnson in his pocket.

I feared at first he'd be another Shorey, but he's looking half decent at the moment. I hope he adapts more to the physical side of the game though, he is quite lightweight for a fullback.

Meh, Fantastic game last night and he should be brought into midfield... even though he's delivery is awful

??? it really isnt - he can whip a great ball in as good as anyone else in the squad.

I hold my hands up to thinknig he was a bad buy and just not good enough - but he has really turned it around over the last seven games and I've been impressed. Had Johnson in his pocket.

Very true we hardly noticed Johnson

He did give Johnson a little too much space on his wing, but otherwise had a very good game.

Was sat about 6 rows back into the Holte last night, and the abuse that some of our players have to endure from their own fans is shocking.

That dissappoints me.... do fans realise they are only young lads, trying to build their confidence in the game...sure they get well paid, but has nothing to do with them being human its just the industry going rate.

considering i sit in the Trinity second tier.....I don't hear any of that.

its really disappointing.

On what I have seen shouldn't be first choice full back next season. That isn't to say he can't stay as a fringe player and fight for his place - but at the moment he is to lightweight and easy to get past.

Not a fan tbh yea fair play yea he can go forward but as FB you main role is a DEFENDER 

Thats fair comment

Just wondering whether a conversion to winger might be option.

There is something that strikes me with this lad....There are basically 2 strengths in a player -physical and mental.

In terms of his physical strength he is left a bit wanting, but his mental strength impresses me. The boy has had some mares and still keeps coming, no moans, no groans, no long chins, no throwing water bottles.

There is just something about this lad I like, despite the obvious deficiencies.

Â