Joe Bennett

Si.

To be fair most the team were shit today but Bennett will get stick as he is Warnocks replacement and most fans felt it couldn't get worse..

I think listening to fans and isolating our experienced defenders is one of Lamberts biggest **** ups. I don't care how bad fans say they were at least they knew the bloody basics like holding a line and making a tackle.

One of the worst villa player performance I have witnessed! I don't post often and watched the game in London with neutrals and they all were wondering how someone so shocking was playing in the top flight!

We had many other reasons why we lost tonight but he should be ashamed- am sure he is much better than that!

I always said this guy did not look good enough and he proved it tonight. He got murdered by league two players. What a absolute shit player

Not fit to lace Warnocks boots, get out of our club your a bloody joke of a left back

Its cruel to play him anymore. Cruel on the kids own self esteem. hes going to get slaughtered by the stands soon enough. terrible player, but still a young man trying, even if its shite.

This is very true. He's crap, knows it and is part of a weak team with no mental strength at all.

He's trying, but shite. Which is why I find it hard to get angry with any of them.

Just got back from the game and I have to say Bennett was hung out to dry tonight. He had no one on front of him to play balls up the line and time and. time again Bannan kept playing shit balls to him that made him face his own goal. Once we were 2behind their tails were up and N'Zogbia disappeared from the left side totally. Not one player comes out of tonight without blame it was a woeful team performance.

Just looked at the last few pages of this thread.

From praise to sail on the mayonnaise within a few days!

He is easily the worst left back that I have ever seen in a Villa shirt since I've been a fan! I didn't think that it would be possible to sign a replacement for Warnock who is actually worse than Warnock!!!

Last week, about 4 or 5 pages back, I said that when we were linked with him I had Boro fans telling me that he wasn't even good enough for their team nevermind a Premier League team. Then when we signed him they were laughing about it. I hadn't seen much of him but I thought surely he can't be that bad? Well, he IS!!!

He is not a LB. he is a winger. I actually think he could be successful in that role. Need to get him out of the back four though.

This.

I mentioned this earlier the guy is way too lightweight to be in the back four and he is just not a left back. However he is not terrible going forward and can sometimes put in a decent ball which is just what we need now. I'd defo put him at left mid tht way he may relax a bit and play a more natural game because n'zogbia is crap!

Â