Richard Dunne

Zatman

Dunne was a joke last season on and off the pitch. Whoever suggested he should be captain should be shot. I mean who actaully said that because I can't seriously imagine Villa fan suggesting he should get it.

But Collins is even worse. I mean right now he's on the Wales bench and yet he gets first pick in our team. That's beyond laughable. He is totally shit who can't make any correct decisions and just hoofs 24/7.

MON bought too many words removed who are no where near their wages value. The fans who support these pisshead clowns should hang themselves in shame. I can't wait until we get them off the wage bill the bunch of overpaid lazy talentless ****!

Oh dear!! Worst post in VT history.

I can't see a lot wrong with the post really

Dunne was a joke last season on and off the pitch. Whoever suggested he should be captain should be shot.

Shooting is too good for these retarded delusional fools with their "opinions".

They should be gang raped and dragged through broken glass whilst being forced to watch episodes of My Family.

Apart from the glass part, that sounds a fantastic evening.

In fact I hear that most evenings round Brumerican's house involve these very practices???

Only on the nights when your mom brings her My Family box sets round .

Usually I'm just sitting in my pants, eating Wotsits and planning military coups in third world countries.

• 2 weeks later...
He's either the unluckiest defender ever, or always in the wrong place at the wrong time!

its neither, its that he tends to pick up decent positions that he's ended up with so many own goals. someone like collins would never get so many, coz he's usually behind the play or sitting on his arse by the time the other team score

He's either the unluckiest defender ever, or always in the wrong place at the wrong time!

its neither, its that he tends to pick up decent positions that he's ended up with so many own goals. someone like collins would never get so many, coz he's usually behind the play or sitting on his arse by the time the other team score

Absolutely correct. Or Collins is making is way back from halfway up the pitch where he went in for a header/tackle and missed leaving the space open.

I think we need someone who can play a bit alongside either Collins or Dunne as they are both out and out stoppers. I'd pick Dunne ahead of Collins, maybe Clark is the one who could be our ball playing centre half but question marks remain over his lack of pace and aerial ability to play at CB.

Absolutely correct. Or Collins is making is way back from halfway up the pitch where he went in for a header/tackle and missed leaving the space open.

Erm so the answers unlucky. The fact that he's in these 'great' positions but the ball always seems to hit him and go in makes him unlucky.

Â