Richard Dunne

Zatman

Just noticed the thread title had changed, Priceless

He doesnt look match fit to me and for him to get muscled off the ball the way he was was terrible

The fridge needs to be cleaned out so to speak in the summer heavy investment new back 4 please

Figueroa for fullback for a start he will be available for nothing

Check this out at half. We are one nil down to City. Richard Dunne appears from the tunnel going out for the second half not with the Villa players but with the Man City players laughing his head off.

What the F--K is going on there, total lack of professionalism.

8.50 in to it.

He should be fined for that and his wages should go to a charity.

lost a lot of respect for him after seeing that - one of my favorite center backs for Villa.

To have that casual attitude in a friendly game is bad enough but to do it in a PL game against the best team is truly shocking.

Before the game why on Earth are they all acting like they are gangsters from NY city, giving the city players high fives. Far too much respect shown to the Man city players. You can do all that crap after the game but not before it.

They should be so pumped for the game they want to batter City to pieces on the pitch not look as though they are about to go and party with them all smiles - shocking.

Check this out at half. We are one nil down to City. Richard Dunne appears from the tunnel going out for the second half not with the Villa players but with the Man City players laughing his head off.

8.50 in to it.

lost a lot of respect for him after seeing that - one of my favorite center backs for Villa.

To have that casual attitude in a friendly game is bad enough but to do it in a PL game against the best team is truly shocking.

Before the game why on Earth are they all acting like they are gangsters from NY city, giving the city players high fives. Far too much respect shown to the Man city players. You can do all that crap after the game but not before it.

They should be so pumped for the game they want to batter City to pieces on the pitch not look as though they are about to go and party with them all smiles - shocking.

Tell me you're joking about the fine?

8.50 in to it.

Tell me you have understood the point I am trying to make and tell me the final score in that game...!

Its because Micah Richards farted that is all.

Oh well thats OK then....!

Dont worry about the concentration, focus and determination.

The very very very least you should expect of someone earning 50k a week it focus, commitment and determination. That day it was obvious it was not there hence getting walloped 4-1.

Not good enough excuse.

8.50 in to it.

Ah right so a player who has spent 9 years at a club, can't have a laugh with some of his old friends during the break. Should Shay Given be also fined too for hugging and having a laugh with one of the Man City back room staff as well too? Should Ireland also be fined for coming back to his boyhood club and having a chat with some of his mates?

Do you not go into work and give your co-workers some friendly greetings? Do you go in each morning pumped up ready for the tasks that awaits you ahead and sustain that feeling for your whole shift? What? You sometimes relax on your shift and socialize with your co-workers? Resign immediately, you're showing a total lack of professionalism.

Believe it or not, footballers do have friends from other clubs and are human.

The high fives were quite funny, especially Heskey... looked like he was crouching to take a dump every time he went in for one.

Interesting to see that the City players all waited for each other in the tunnel before going out, do they change their behaviour because they know they are being filmed for the club site?

8.50 in to it.

Ah right so a player who has spent 9 years at a club, can't have a laugh with some of his old friends during the break. Should Shay Given be also fined too for hugging and having a laugh with one of the Man City back room staff as well too? Should Ireland also be fined for coming back to his boyhood club and having a chat with some of his mates?

Do you not go into work and give your co-workers some friendly greetings? Do you go in each morning pumped up ready for the tasks that awaits you ahead and sustain that feeling for your whole shift? What? You sometimes relax on your shift and socialize with your co-workers? Resign immediately, you're showing a total lack of professionalism.

Believe it or not, footballers do have friends from other clubs and are human.

Listen your not getting the point are you at all..!

Were you pleased with that performance then ?

I would not have minded f we put in a decent shift - the fact of the matter is we were inept.

I never said they should not have a laugh and a joke - there is a time and a place to do this preferably after the game in the bar after wards.

In Rugby you get much more pumped before the game kick the s--t out of each other on the pitch and then shake hands have a laugh and joke in the bar after, and you are 100 % focused on the task in hand before and during the game, as a team and unit. One in every f----r in.

Comparing my job to a professional footballer who is about to go and do and battle on the pitch is completely different, plus he earns 50 k a week.

"Believe it or not, footballers do have friends from other clubs and are human" - Crickey never would of thought that how long did it take you to think of that.

We got stuffed up there the point is that the team lacked leader ship, team working abilities and cohesion this was apparently evident in that video - which clearly showed in the performance.

8.50 in to it.

Tell me you have understood the point I am trying to make and tell me the final score in that game...!

I don't need reminding about the score as I was there. And your point makes no sense whatsoever in my opinion.

8.50 in to it.

I don't need reminding about the score as I was there. And your point makes no sense whatsoever in my opinion.

What don't you understand - there was a lack of focus, togetherness and a willingness to do well.

Let me put it this way are you arguing the point that based on the footage there WAS focus, togetherness and a willingness to do well..?

If your happy with that then thats your own view.

The other point is that Football teams could learn a lot from other disciplined sports such as Rugby.

8.50 in to it.

What don't you understand - there was a lack of focus, togetherness and a willingness to do well.

Let me put it this way are you arguing the point that based on the footage there WAS focus, togetherness and a willingness to do well..?

If your happy with that then thats your own view.

The other point is that Football teams could learn a lot from other disciplined sports such as Rugby.

Yawn yawn

I literally bumped into Dunney today.

Shopping in Selfridges.

I suppose VILLAFC2000 will be angry by that because he wasn't locked in his house studying Man City DVDs before the game on the weekend

I literally bumped into Dunney today.

Shopping in Selfridges.

I suppose VILLAFC2000 will be angry by that because he wasn't locked in his house studying Man City DVDs before the game on the weekend

LOL - Why would think that Sunbeam - not at all. Again I will ask the question is it to to much to ask for focus, concentration and Leadership from your experienced players before a game against one of the biggest teams in the World.

Dunne Is a class centre back on his day - absolute class. Could Villa improve their attitude absolutely..?!!! The results tell us the answer to that.

Its not as though Fans spend thousands of pounds, worshiping their heroes - idols and help to pay the wages of the players - Oh wait. The average fan works there balls off over a life time for very little reward.

I don't think I am asking too much or maybe I am.

Players to be part of a team, maintain TOGEHTERNESS and a strong mentality.

when in comparison to other sports the attitude shown was shite. Take a look at this clip.

All I am saying is I would prefer the attitude of the players below then the attitude of the players that played against city.

Do you disagree. If so then no wander our football club is failing with an acceptance of attitudes like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjXO308_mKM

Â