Richard Dunne

Zatman

Hes bloody slow aswell.

One of footballs biggest myths. I would say in our squad only Gabby, Bent and N'zogbia would comfortably beat him in a foot race

along with he is fat

another myth

I think Dunne just suffers from this opinion because he has an odd body shape that makes him look immovable and fat. Our best defender by a good margin.

He is slow where it counts, turning, changing direction. He is prone to the odd error and is poor with the ball. Very decisive tackler though, in his credit.

With our finances as they are we will have to make do with our back four for a while, but a lack of speed at CB is an Achilles heel I feel.

He is slow where it counts, turning, changing direction. He is prone to the odd error and is poor with the ball. Very decisive tackler though, in his credit.

With our finances as they are we will have to make do with our back four for a while, but a lack of speed at CB is an Achilles heel I feel.

We do have Clarke, whom i think will stake a massive claim as the season progresses.

That other lad Baker, looks the bees knees aswell. Pity hes injured.

We do have Clarke, whom i think will stake a massive claim as the season progresses.

Yeah Bakere looks decent, but will they get in front of Cuellare or Collinse?

Givene is doing well in goal.

Yeah Bakere looks decent, but will they get in front of Cuellare or Collinse?

Givene is doing well in goal.

You really hate that, dont you? :lol::lol:

Dont know why i do it, just happens :oops:

Heard at work that a nutter from my local town met Dunne after a recent international match at the bar. Dunne was drinking away and the man asked him how did he get away with it? Dunne said ''how do i get away with what?'' Lad says, ''well, you have to be the slowest in the premiership yet are still one of the best.''. Dunne then just looked at him, reached for his throat and buried his head in the mans nose and said to never call him slow again.

Dont mess with Dunney :D

Heard at work that a nutter from my local town met Dunne after a recent international match at the bar. Dunne was drinking away and the man asked him how did he get away with it? Dunne said ''how do i get away with what?'' Lad says, ''well, you have to be the slowest in the premiership yet are still one of the best.''. Dunne then just looked at him, reached for his throat and buried his head in the mans nose and said to never call him slow again.

So, your advice is, dont ask him?

I might give it a go....then leg it!!!! :lol:

Obviously a lot are regurgitated from the Chuck Norris jokes but I'd not heard this one before

Richard Dunne once had sex in the back of a pickup truck and some of his sperm leaked into the engine. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime :lol:

See, to me that's slow. I reckon most Premier League defenders would be able to land a clout like that straight off the bat, hands-free; they wouldn't first have to take ahold of their own neck, in order to guide their head towards the intended target. Seconds count!

Â