Richard Dunne

Zatman

all defenders on the world do mistakes. Richard is not an exception. but i still think he has the lowest "mistakes leading to goal" per match ratio from our current defenders.

wtf were our defenders doing just before 1st penalty? it was someone else or collective error at least, not his. remember, it was on Cuellar + Hutton + Petrov + Ireland side, ironically, he even did not need to be there to save their asses and no penalty would be given. that mean he does not trust his defensive partners! i would not too playing alongside Warnock, Cuellar and defensively inept Hutton.

He's a journeyman premier league player for a lower to midtable table side

So we are ideally suited then?

Yep. We are a midtable side because we have players like dunne/collins in the side. Simple.

Catch 22? :)

Clumsy lacks concentration at vital times , tends to lung in , lacks concentration , hasnt got the pace now at this level , . Should have been sent off yesterday keep saying it the guy is very average at best but Hutton makes him look a world beater .

Until Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Hutton, Heskey and Petrov leave, we will always be a second rate team constructed in the image of two managers who's idea of football is to build a team which would have been able to compete in the 80s.

this is totally disrespectful !.

Dunne has been a very good player for us in the 4 yrs he has been here. As yesterday, he makes the odd error, but , as yesterday, that odd error usually is sandwiched between about 10 times he bails his other defenders out of trouble !.

Ask any of the Irish side, or Irish experts who the first name on the team sheet should be, and the answer is Dunne - Ray Houghton actually said this about a month ago. Said about how he is the leader, how all the other players look up to him, how he is Mr Dependable.

You ask Paul McGrath what he thinks about Richard Dunne !.

He is, what , 33 - it is obvious his better years are behind him - but dont try telling me he is crap.

I think i am right in saying apart from last year he was always in the top 2 of our player of the year wasn;t he - and that was when we had Young, Milner, Barry, Downing,Friedal and all

So dont try telling me he is crap !

Dunne has been a very good player for us in the 4 yrs he has been here. As yesterday, he makes the odd error, but , as yesterday, that odd error usually is sandwiched between about 10 times he bails his other defenders out of trouble !.

Ask any of the Irish side, or Irish experts who the first name on the team sheet should be, and the answer is Dunne - Ray Houghton actually said this about a month ago. Said about how he is the leader, how all the other players look up to him, how he is Mr Dependable.

He is, what , 33 - it is obvious his better years are behind him - but dont try telling me he is crap.

I think i am right in saying apart from last year he was always in the top 2 of our player of the year wasn;t he - and that was when we had Young, Milner, Barry, Downing,Friedal and all

He's CRAP.

He's CRAP.

double post

Who gives a crap what God thinks of Dunne? Just because he was great doesn't mean he knows how to spot if a player is any good!

If I recall correctly, Pele said that Nicky Butt was the best player in the 2002 world cup. So great player, doesn't make a great judge.

Â