Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

One unstoppable shot. One terrible error. Everton deserve to lead but we had flashes but let down on set pieces.

There is a little thing called defence which makes shots stoppable. Closing down can make sure of this!

Get in, almost 6-0 again!

right i'm done watching as we've had our customary one shot of the game already so it won't get any better.

I hope Lerner is watching this, if he doesn't back Lambert and buy some **** decent players rather than the championship class bunch of monkeys we have at the moment then we deserve relegation.

What a terrible half of football....

CNZ shouldn't be able to grace our pitch again in Villa colours. Gamble to play him over either Iteland or Holmann has failed.

Hear fans are already booing.... didn't take long but then again that was utter utter shite

Brilliant. What a performance so far. Didn't someone say that we won't concede 4 this season with our quality possession football. I think we will today.

Lambert and Faulkner have a big week to sort this shit out. This is effectively the culmination of years of cutting back to the point of having 3 or 4 Premiership standard players in a team. No excuses of Dunne and Agbonlahor missing please. It is not good enough.

Incognito AVFC needs to stop posting bullshit and start to sort out this business/football club/**** shambles.

Lambert and Faulkner have a big week to sort this shit out. This is effectively the culmination of years of cutting back to the point of having 3 or 4 Premiership standard players in a team. No excuses of Dunne and Agbonlahor missing please. It is not good enough.

Bang on, particularly the last sentence.