Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Not that I expect it to make any difference, but get Bannan and Fonz off. Get Ireland on in an advanced role, bring Holman on the wing and move Herd central to where Bannan was.

At least do something. We are innately shit but we're also set up shit right now.

What a wake up call for Lerner.

We need four new players minumum but six would be more like it

If we get some decent quality in Lambert is good enough to keep us in the division but our days of challenging for ANYTHING are over

I didn't renew my season ticket this year after 20 years - it's looking a wise decision. Fast losing interest (never never thought I'd say that)

I've been supporting Villa for 40 years and this is the worst team I've seen

Villa should refund every fan today

It's almost as if we're playing our reserves......

.......hang on, just looked at the team sheet.......

Herd, Baker, Bannan, Clark, Delfouneso ........ those WERE the reserves when we had Milner, Barry, Downing and Young...

I honestly don't care if he has only had ten weeks this is piss poor. I said it last week that we can pass well in our half but in the attacking half we don't have a clue. Yes, we don't have the strongest squad but the tactics are down to the manager. He got it wrong last week and he has this week also.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse after McLeish...................

Lambert's been with the squad 10 weeks. It's not really his squad. There is still a lot of rubbish in the team from last season.

We need about 8 players in, GK,RB,LB,CB,RW,LW,CM,CF