Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

i find it almost hillarious watching us play now. this is a group of average individuals playing as individuals. n'zog is so bad its painful to watch when he gets the ball because it seems 99% of the time he doesnt pass, beat a man cross, or do anything, infact all he does is get tackled and run it off

The only thing more depressing than the current scoreline is some of the comments in here. Get behind the team guys.

That is insulting to those who spend £100s each year and are pissed off with the lack of ambition.

They moan because 16th is NOT good enough but we eon't progress under the current chairman.

The only thing more depressing than the current scoreline is some of the comments in here. Get behind the team guys.

I doubt very much any of the players are checking this thread, what with them playing at the moment and everything, but if it makes you feel better...

COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS!

I doubt very much any of the players are checking this thread, what with them playing at the moment and everything, but if it makes you feel better...

COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS!

that made me chuckle!!! cheers Rev

115 minutes into the season. zero chances created. Unbelievable. Come on lads just push forward.

Rubbish, we had chances against West Ham. 6 shots on target.

You watch the game? lol. They were hardly quality saves.. just some long distant shots. No clear cut chances.