Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Wish we could have that 12million back... what a waste.

9.5mil wasn't it?

he was pretty poor yesterday, but West Ham had identified him as the danger man and marked the shite out of him.

i want to believe he will improve but i am fed up of defending him

He was crap at newvastle and hit and miss at wigan. I was annoyed when we bought him. nobody else wanted him an d when he left newcastle only wigan wanted him. says it all really :?

His attitude is his major issue for me, never seems like he wants to be part of the team. Needs to pass the ball off a little more and focus on getting himself into good positions rather than trying to dribble around half a team.

I just wonder for what reason he is so unmotivated?

I don't think motivation is his problem.

For me Nzog lacks one thing...........................Ability

I don't think he lacks ability. Just application.

I would've subbed him before Holmann on Saturday.

The thing with CNZ is, since coming to the club he's only had Albrighton to compete with as a winger. So no competition - hence foot off the gas, safe in the knowledge you'll get picked.

Now we have Holmann but Albrighton is crocked! Same situation.

Add another winger, bringing in competition for all wingers should motivate CNZ and bring out the best in him. A few games coming off the bench wouldn't do him any harm.

Looking at the bench on Saturday I think the only reason Zog played was because there wasn't a better option. He was disappointing all of last season and even the new manager doesn't seem to have perked him up.

This is what Sir Bobby Robson said about CNZ.

Robson later said of him: "N'Zogbia could go to the very top with the right coaching and motivation, and I hope it is with Newcastle. I signed him as a teenager and he was one of the most naturally gifted players of that age I'd ever seen."

http://tiny.cc/93xbjw

I still believe he will be a success.

The thing with CNZ is, since coming to the club he's only had Albrighton to compete with as a winger. So no competition - hence foot off the gas, safe in the knowledge you'll get picked.

Now we have Holmann but Albrighton is crocked! Same situation.

Add another winger, bringing in competition for all wingers should motivate CNZ and bring out the best in him. A few games coming off the bench wouldn't do him any harm.

This is what I was going to say - he's not under threat so there's little repercussion for his lackluster performances.

He does have the ability but not the confidence.

I think PL is probably regretting not putting him on the bench now but I guess CNZ must have been sowing some form in training? I just think away from home he is even more of a gamble than usual.

PL is known to rotate the squad so here's hoping we see a change or two to the line-up for the Everton game.

Â