Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

That injury will make it harder for him to move on, heard few French teams were taking a look at him.

Thing with Zog is that he has a good game every 10, so 1 out of 10 isn't consistent enough he needs to be moved on or released hes on too much money and he has never recaptured the form he produced before he joined us.

• Like 1

Maybe he got cock rot from a cheap prozzie

If he were to have a medical with a view to transferring to another club is that something that could sneak under the radar?

Edited by El-Reacho

Looks like he'll still be here then, which is dissappointing, with his 60k a week wages I'd imagine selling him on could be crucial to signing another player in that CAM role that was kind of given to him last season. Hopefully just offing Ireland will be enough.

Maybe he got cock rot from a cheap prozzie

If he were to have a medical with a view to transferring to another club is that something that could sneak under the radar?

Depends how thorough they are I suppose... you never know :lol:

Looks like he'll still be here then, which is dissappointing, with his 60k a week wages I'd imagine selling him on could be crucial to signing another player in that CAM role that was kind of given to him last season. Hopefully just offing Ireland will be enough.

I very much doubt he is on 60k. 

Would be surprised if it was as much as 40. 

I never thought he was moving anyway. Good option from the bench, albeit an expensive one. Hope he's not out for too long.

He doesn't bring anything different, he has one good game in every ten he plays, enough is enough of these players sitting on a nice wedge not giving their all.

Are his wages really that high? I would imagine not since he only came from Wigan, who aren't exactly owned by some arab sheikhs...

He wasn't but I believe a few clubs were after him and at the time we signed him we were throwing big wages at players I'd expect him to be 50k+ easy mate.

It wasn't an Andy Carroll style falling off a bar stool injury.

CNZ is frustrating but he did o.k second half of the season without ever being an automatic pick.

I think I'd hang onto him for a bit purely as he's good mates with Benteke so let's not starting selling his friends.

I want him to stay but it seems like the guy is always on holiday, like literally every week.

Fair play as I know he's earning serious money but it surely can't be helpful when you're an athlete.

Hope he gets better fast but if he is to miss the start of the season then it must be something pretty bad.

Never rated him - even at wigan - was against him signing.

That said with all our youthful players I feel older heads are invaluable - so for me its more of a loss than it first seems. Thought he did ok back end of last season.

Â