Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Hi Stevo I knew you'd catch up with me again eventually???   :D

So you saying the Owner or CEO were picking the side or at least choosing which players Lambert could or couldn't use?

Is Lambert happy to work in conditions like that? Not many people would stand for that?

That's exactly what you're saying too, just the other way round.

Yes I am saying that. I fully admit that I don't KNOW that, it's just a hunch I have from the information we've been given around the situation. Which isn't much.

You've avoided the question, predictably. Have you got ANYTHING to back up what you've said? Or have you just made it up?

The only evidence I have is Lamberts own words when he said all footballing decisions are his and that the 'young and hungry was his idea. I also remember Faulkner saying the same thing?

I honestly don't believe there is a manager out there who would let the Board controll the side that gets on the pitch and a lot of managers out there have quit at the first signs of such influence?

My hunch based on what has been said?

I'm confused.

First, you said Lambert had been told by Fox and Faulkner to start using the Bomb squad.

Look, I quoted it for you:

If Lambert hadn't been told by the management to use his expensive players then would be sat with Bent, Hutton and Given in the bomb squad this season!

Tom Fox told him to make full use of every player in the squad and I think Faulkner did too.

Now that several people have asked you to back that up with some sort of evidence, you appear to have changed your mind to Lambert isn't being told what to do by anybody.

Which is it?

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

People falling over each other to get in here and slag him off. No surprises there. At least he actually did have a bad game this time.

The amount of times an easy pass was on and he decided not to use it was far too many for me liking. He wasn't good enough at all last night and should be dropped.

To me he is probably one of best players in the squad and even Koeman knew this, which is why he had at least 3 players on him every time he got the ball. He wasn't at his best last night no I admit that, but watch the game and you will see it was very hard for him to do anything with the ball, especially as he hardly had any support up front.

Spot on. No question Koeman did his homework. He probably saw the Man City game in particular where Zog was practically our only attacking threat. They shut him down last night, no doubt about that and he did play poorly I will admit.

But they left Gabby open a number of times and gave him space and he thrived in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant afford to carry passengers in our situation and its exactly what he is, a passenger who when the chips are down doesn't provide the goods.

He could, COULD be a decent player if we had better players around him.

Cant afford to carry passengers in our situation and its exactly what he is, a passenger who when the chips are down doesn't provide the goods.

He could, COULD be a decent player if we had better players around him.

Like he had at Wigan ? Ya talking kryptonite .

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â