Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

His first touch can be very good too, and he seems to open up many attacking opportunities for us which can only be a good thing regardless of how many times he manages to mess them up. He is very frustrating though, as he has the ability to be so much better.

He was one player that really impressed me yesterday for us. He's prepared to take players on and if he can just look up and play the right ball he will be a great asett for us this season. 

Didn't he "look up" and passed to Richardson who were 1 vs 1 against Hart. Of course he messed it up. I honestly don't rate Richardson at all.

He was one player that really impressed me yesterday for us. He's prepared to take players on and if he can just look up and play the right ball he will be a great asett for us this season. 

Didn't he "look up" and passed to Richardson who were 1 vs 1 against Hart. Of course he messed it up. I honestly don't rate Richardson at all.

Think he means the other time perhaps, when Weimann was miles offside so Zoggy had no choice but to shoot

N'Zogbia is a maverick and there's a need for a player of his type in the squad. Unpredictable, frustrating but capable of changing the game in an instant.

I'd much rather we had him in the squad than another dependable journeyman.

I don't know what it is with CNZ, but the only time I've ever been impressed by him for more than one game in a row was for Wigan.

Runs down blind alleys, bottles challenges, poor decision making generally.

He's a luxury player, who we can't afford! (All IMO of course).

N'Zogbia is a maverick and there's a need for a player of his type in the squad. Unpredictable, frustrating but capable of changing the game in an instant.

I'd much rather we had him in the squad than another undependable journeyman.

Fixed! ;)

I'd much rather we had him in the squad than another dependable journeyman.

I look forward to whenever this happens in a villa shirt.

Lacked a final ball yesterday but impressive runs going forward.

If he and Delph could sort out their final pass (or maybe have more choice of who to give a final pass to) then we should start looking more dangerous going forward.

Lacked a final ball yesterday but impressive runs going forward.

If he and Delph could sort out their final pass (or maybe have more choice of who to give a final pass to) then we should start looking more dangerous going forward.

You missed his pass to Richardson, if that's lacking a final ball. He also played in the ball for Weimann when he was offside. He was one of our better players on Saturday.

Â