Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

He's good in poor teams. To be fair to us we weren't actually that bad when he signed for us (considered a big step up from a relegation threatened team) and he couldn't adapt to a 'better' team. Now, like at Wigan, he'll be one of our stand out players and he has the ability to pick the ball up almost anywhere and Theo Walcott it upfield (run like a headless chicken up the pitch before inevitably getting cornered and either getting lucky and doing something amazing or giving the ball away) and that's exactly what we need and should really help us in those games where we just can't get the ball out of our own half.

CNZ will be very important in relieving the pressure that our defence will inevitably be under, and if he's recovered, fit and well he COULD be an important player for us...

If no one takes him off us, he's a decent option to have in the squad. Let's stick him on the bench and occasionally bring him on in the hope that he'll produce a bit of magic to salvage a point or three!

I really think keane can have a major impact on him. The guy is class when on fire. Far better than albrighton even was. He alone kept Wigan up all those years ago.

Definitely give him a run in the side. Is this the last year in his contract?

In the last year of his contract... Next season he will be great just before going for Free...

He has 2 years including this one.

I don't buy this anyway. Many players have random brilliant seasons when they're not in the last year of their contact. Ability isn't turned on and off like a tap.

In the last year of his contract... Next season he will be great just before going for Free...

I don't buy this anyway. Many players have random brilliant seasons when they're not in the last year of their contact. Ability isn't turned on and off like a tap.

He wasn't in the last year of his deal at Wigan and it's not about ability it's about attitude and motivation, two things that have been questioned about N'Zogbia throughout his career and in my view with good reason.

He wasn't in the last year of his deal at Wigan and it's not about ability it's about attitude and motivation, two things that have been questioned about N'Zogbia throughout his career and in my view with good reason.

Absolutely. I suppose I was making a wider point.

He will be like a new signing to us. We better hope so we could not afford to buy a player with simliar quality at the moment. As for the rubbish he does not deliver- he did not play at all last season and Lambert only played him about half the matches the season before. That free kick he scored versus West Ham to make it 2-0 was a massive turning point that season for us to stay up. He is a good player and we need to play him more often this season.

I really think keane can have a major impact on him. The guy is class when on fire. Far better than albrighton even was. He alone kept Wigan up all those years ago.

Definitely give him a run in the side. Is this the last year in his contract?

I hope he is part of the first team next season. He's a player with bags of ability. If you could merge his ability with Albrighton's attitude that would be one great footballer.

Still have a thing for the Zog myself but it's gonna be tough for him. Always wanted this to work out and I will still have some blind faith in that. Also know that it will slam right back in my face when he has lost the ball for the 10th time in a game because he ran with the ball at a player. But I'll still be here Charles, I know that the next time, you might show them, then the season will be over and you had one tap in and that was it. But that goal is gonna be sweet, at least for that brief euphoria you will leave me with. Sweet Charles, if only they knew.

• Like 1

I think Zog's biggest problem has been he doesn't fit the Lambert systems we have seen.

He is clearly a talented player but whether Lambert plays a system that accommodates him? Could he play up front just behind Gabby?

Can't really see what else he could do.

I think Zog's biggest problem has been he doesn't fit the Lambert systems we have seen.

He is clearly a talented player but whether Lambert plays a system that accommodates him? Could he play up front just behind Gabby?

Can't really see what else he could do.

He could quite easily play instead of weimann on the right of the front three

Â