Rino8

I notice Raheem Sterling still hasn't signed a contract. It would be funny if he left for someone else, but I can't see it happening.

What a position the kid is in though, he could demand 60k a week and they'd probably give it him. Why the **** didn't they sort this out before playing him in the PL? They knew they would start playing him so they should have sorted this out in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought it was worth having a laugh at this quote from RAWK again:

After seeing Villa again, I'm going to up my prediction.

We are going to win this game upward of 4-0. I suspect 5-0, although 6-0 wouldn't be an unreasonable prediction. Villa are easily the worst side that I've ever seen in the top flight in decades. They are abysmal all over the pitch. No cohesion, no belief, no guts, no ability, no desire.

This, my friends, is going to be an absolute battering come the weekend. Villa are going to get absolutely pounded into the floor.

This will be the easiest game that Brendan Rodgers will ever have for this club.

Nothing's too unreasonable when it comes to Liverpool fans hyping up their mid-table mediocre team. And apparently, just 2 back to back wins is now considered a winning streak by LFC offcial site... Clicky. Which is absolutely true for a mid-table mediocre team.

• Like 1

Thought it was worth having a laugh at this quote from RAWK again:

Nothing's too unreasonable when it comes to Liverpool fans hyping up their mid-table mediocre team. And apparently, just 2 back to back wins is now considered a winning streak by LFC offcial site... Clicky. Which is absolutely true for a mid-table mediocre team.

This quote makes Man United's expectant fans seem pretty humble. I've never heard of such disgusting arrogance, and the fan that wrote that can now enjoy us rubbing his face in a big pile of shit.

Enjoy. I'm going to RAWK meltdown twitter...

God almighty, that RAWK site is an absolute goldmine. Just been reading the pre-match thread of today's game (sorry about the cutnpaste odyssey mods but given the circumstances I couldnt resist)

First time I'm going to say this so far this season.

Easy. Win.

We shall win this at a canter. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Villa are the worst team I have ever seen in the top flight. That they are not bottom is some kind of mad aberration of space, time and spinning kebabs. They are so beyond rubbish it's untrue.

So. Easy win. Probably 3-0. And three games in the league for us on the bounce! Hurrah!

------------------

Both teams took a step backwards in the hope of moving forward. We both have had to rely on youth for financial issues and both sets of fans are reasonably upbeat about the future, whilst remaining grounded. It's worked out better for us, 4 points off 4th place. In our stock stake, transitional phase we have managed to promote gems through our ranks: Shelvey, Sterling, Suso, Wisdom. Should be an easy win (for once) which will probably make it more difficult than it should be, close 1st half, ending 3-0.

------------------

Villa have a tough run. Us at home, then Chelsea away and then Spurs at home. Very close to the drop and they know the teams below will be scrapping too.

Expecting a scrappy affair. They'll either capitulate early or will dig heels in and frustrate us

Maybe a 6-0 at Anfield finally

------------------

I think the lads will go in very confident, so I can't see how Villa could walk out with less than 2-3 goals in the back of the net

------------------

I want us to hammer these, absolutely hammer 'em.

5-0 please.

------------------

I think we'll clearing in the woods these. Villa have been horrible this season.

------------------

Need to smash these, Villa is one of the worst teams this season.

------------------

They are still shite. Beating Norwich doesn't change that.

------------------

We'll take villa to a dark place and the'll be scared, very scared.

------------------

I think we will win though.Players confident,defense confident,players know they can win wihtout suarez,suarez back.

Plus villa are a team that at home we generally are comfortable against.

4-0

------------------

I really do not like Villa... their fat chewing brummie, irritating accented, uneducated clowns of a fanbase..... i dislike them as much as Chelsea fans.

------------------

8-1 to us

------------------

We'll smash Aston Villa.

------------------

I'm going to predict a 4-0 win.

------------------

We've got problems if we can't beat Villa. They've been dire this season. Probably the worst team to watch in all of the Premier League. Beating Norwich changes nothing. I wouldn't care if Villa had won 8-0, I would still expect us to beat them Saturday.

------------------

Whenever we play Villa at Anfield, I,m always reminded of God nutmegging Stan Staunton with that uber cheekey back heel and smashing it in the top corner from about 20 odd yards out. One of my favourite goals ever.

I digress, I fancy a comfortable 3-0 on Saturday.

-----------------

Really looking forward to this game. Have a good feeling and I think we'll win by a 2-3 goal margin.

-----------------

I **** hate villa fans, for the sake of that i hope we clearing in the woods these c*nts.

-----------------

After seeing Villa again, I'm going to up my prediction.

We are going to win this game upward of 4-0. I suspect 5-0, although 6-0 wouldn't be an unreasonable prediction. Villa are easily the worst side that I've ever seen in the top flight in decades. They are abysmal all over the pitch. No cohesion, no belief, no guts, no ability, no desire.

This, my friends, is going to be an absolute battering come the weekend. Villa are going to get absolutely pounded into the floor.

This will be the easiest game that Brendan Rodgers will ever have for this club.

-----------------

Suarez double hatrick, IMO.

-----------------

We will smash these 3-0

Suarez x 2, Sterling

-----------------

Feeling confident about this match, prediction 4-0 to us.

Gerrard seems to love playing against Villa, going for him to score along with Suarez

----------------

Now, if we don't get three points against that team, we should send an application into the SFA, at 5 o'clock.

----------------

4-0 win, last on Match of the Day.

----------------

Like the team... the bench looks very thin which is a worry with the Christmas fixtures up comming but thats no excuse for today! 3-0 all Suarez.

Oh, humble pie you are a wonderful thing. I hope these assholes enjoyd the result as much as I did!

• Like 1

Â