Rino8

Excellent article in the sun (yes, I know its shit) about rafa, as they put it excellent coach but all his achievements are with other peoples teams, its when he starts building a team he slips upl, don't let him buy players and he will do ok, so he should fit right in at chelski.

agree about the wheels coming off when paco went, rafa's defence always seemed flawed and he didnt seem able to fix it, add to that the debacle over alonso/barry and rafa threw it all away

he's a great manager IMO, he certainly would have been too good for us when we were heavily linked but he's nowhere near as good as scousers make out (shock) some of the comments ive seen, like how he is more technical than wenger for example, are laughable

the problem is that i really want to suceed now just so the misery can continue

I accept that most, if not all, generalisations are ill founded and inappropriate in the modern age; but seriously, are the majority of Liverpool fans really this stupid?

I think Liverpool fans are deserving of their stereotype more than any other group of people . What is it about that football club?

The Benitez worship only really happens on RAWK. Other 'plop sites aren't that bad seemingly. It's like that site's users evolved separately. Like an internet football-forum Madagascar as it were.

Liverpool, same old gang of lunatics.

If one of their players perform well, he is automatically world-class. That term seemingly belongs to every player from Agger, to Suarez, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Enrique, Reina and Sterling.

The penalties last night, well, none of them were penalties. The Gerrard-tackle was a fair challenge after a bad Gerrard-touch and that's it. The Suarez-thing, never a penalty. He took the ball down and then Gallas tackled the ball out of his way, a dangerous but very good tackle when they needed it the most. Brendan Rodgers standing there bitching about it later is just very, very sad - seriously see the tape before you comment on national television!

i didnt see the fouls last night, but i did read rodgers post match comments where he said the foul on gerrard was "almost assault", having just watch motd i really dont see what he was moaning about, for a start gallas got a leg to the ball and both players collided and the suarez one, well its suarez.... even if he did get a stonewall penalty he goes down way to theatrically for it to be given. if suarez got a penalty for that last night, id want to know why a similar challenge on weimann against reading wasnt. liverpool seem to have created this whole "us against the world" thing and its the complete opposite, its amazing how biased refs and the media are towards them, yet they seem to see it in a completely different way

Rodgers has been moaning all season about refereeing decisions, he is borderline now on the way to make people dislike him

btw last few Liverpool games I have saw, Gerrard has been appalling. last week at Swansea he did a back heel on edge of his own box to nobody.

for me he is finished as a player

Â