Rino8

As if Liverpool and Chang think the public are going to buy "for family reasons". They must think people are stupid. Oh wait, they do.

The mole thing being all the more ironic as making up crap and pretending to be ITK was how Chang got his position there in the first place.

**** me, they're at it again. Carragher is on the BBC saying Liverpool can get 4th this season, after 15 points from 12 games. There's only one word for this - looool...

Get over to RAWK now and read their reactions to FSW @ Chelsea.

Here's a f**king awesome sample. These people need help.

He has gone, he can never return.

Goodbye Rafa, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you did. You will always have a place in our hearts, along with Shanks, Paisley, Fagan and Dalglish.

I know how much you want to be back here, sorting things out, running things and finishing off what you had started. You were treated so bad, we understood this too late to help you. We are sorry, so very sorry.

But now we must fight on, we must draw strength from our forefathers and face our foes head on, without fear or trepidation. Together we march on, we crave our rightful place at the top of the pile; that place is ours, it is why we are feared and hated. So be it. We exist to be the best, to be a shining example unto others. We do not settle for anything but the best. We are kings.

So I say once more. Thank you Rafa, I wish you well. But should we meet in battle then we shall show you no mercy. It is not love or hate that makes us hungry; it is the desire to be the best. And we will, no matter what, always strive to be the best. For we are kings, and we never surrender.

:huh::wacko:

You can tell when he/she wrote that, they thought they were being incredibly poignant, sat at his/her PC hammering F5 waiting to be quoted with a reply 'That's the greatest thing I've ever read', and only after 6 hours did he/she realise what a word removed he/she looks. :lol:

But now we must fight on, we must draw strength from our forefathers and face our foes head on, without fear or trepidation. Together we march on, we crave our rightful place at the top of the pile; that place is ours, it is why we are feared and hated. So be it. We exist to be the best, to be a shining example unto others. We do not settle for anything but the best. We are kings.

So I say once more. Thank you Rafa, I wish you well. But should we meet in battle then we shall show you no mercy. It is not love or hate that makes us hungry; it is the desire to be the best. And we will, no matter what, always strive to be the best. For we are kings, and we never surrender.

What's even better is as I'm reading this in my head, it's in a Scouse accent.

ScouseLeonidas.jpg

have you come across any of the great conspiracy theory ones on there?

why does every fan who isnt a liverpool fan think that rafa was just an ok manager with dodgy zonal marking and lost the plot with his "fact" rant?

because fergie controls the red tops and thats what they want you to think

Well they were as close to being a great team again under Rafa than they had been for a while, and judging by their decline since he left, they likely won't hit those heights for a few years yet.

He was also just a decent man who had plenty of time for the fans in and around the city.

I don't buy into the FSW crap that seems to be common.

Well they were as close to being a great team again under Rafa than they had been for a while, and judging by their decline since he left, they likely won't hit those heights for a few years yet.

He was also just a decent man who had plenty of time for the fans in and around the city.

I don't buy into the FSW crap that seems to be common.

They declined before he left. They declined when he fell out with his number 2 - who won't be with him at Chelsea either. He also failed at Inter. In fact, since falling out with Paco Ayesteran (sp?), Rafa Benitez has threatened to achieve precisely fook all.

I think Rafa has been a good but lucky manager in his career. He won La Liga with a good team in a period of transition for Barcelona and a disorganised Real. then at Liverpool he got to Champions League final with a goal that never happened and then a ridiculous 6 minute MIlan collapse in the final.

Moaaaarrrr

i wept over the rafa portrait i have next to my bed when i heard the news. After going for a long walk i realized that rafa is just doing what is best for him and forgave him in my heart.

However, i will shed no more tears for rafa benitez, he is now the enemy in spite of any deep passion i may feel for him.

Â